Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date a severly mentall ill foid?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Like I dont mean like the average foid but like really ill one that cuts off her hair, attacks you, screams like a retard and all that shit.
Idk If I would tbh.
That shit wouldnt be worth it, would it?
Sex is alr but long term that shit would make you crazy yourself.

Last edited:
yes to get some experience

then dump when i can't stand her

Not worth it at all

attacka you, screams like a retard
if she is a virgin and loyal. and if you remove those two above (attacking screaming) (still mentally ill tho) then yes tbh

no, those chicks are the worst. they will be the only ones giving you a chance, however the risk is far to great

I don't see the difference between a severely mentally ill person, and a regular woman

sounds like the dyke-leaning type of foid. either way if they don't do what you described they cheat and divorce rape you

not a violent one, maybe a chronically depressed goth gf :feelsohh:

Like I dont mean like the average foid but like really ill one that cuts off her hair, attacks you, screams like a retard and all that shit.
Idk If I would tbh.
Pump and dump? Yes. Everything else is cucked

Yes, but prepare to be ghosted whenever they have an “episode”

if they were like 5'4 or below and hot then yes

I'm a devoteeist, which is a flawed mentality.

Sadly, mentally-ill femoids often have countless "male friends" and tend to be as superficial as regular femoids. Couple that with fatherless homes and you soon see mentally-ill "Cycle Girls" like Shannon Rose Bosanac.

more brocels than bluecopers in this thread :panties::panties::feelsLSD:

no I demand a pure feminine loli :feelsmage:

Idk If I would tbh.
Sounds like my mother if she’s not on her antipsychotics, so no.

she would hate me due to my genetics

If she's dangerous, meaning she can hurt me, then I don't like that.

Idk If I would tbh.
as long as she sucks my fucking cock and makes me a goddamn sandwich

Just an insecure woman will do me.

If she's mentally ill, I'd date her until I get to have sex with her then break up with her afterwards. Makes no sense to date someone with a bad personality, yikes!

Like I dont mean like the average foid but like really ill one that cuts off her hair
That wouldn't bother me I'm into bald chicks too.

attacks you, screams like a retard and all that shit
Give context as to what precedes this please.

Also 'attacks' is vague, what specifically are you referring to, like trying to stab me with a knife, or giving me a friendly punch to the shoulder?

If she's mentally ill, I'd date her until I get to have sex with her then break up with her afterwards.

This is too Chad-like for my tastes. Non-virgin women are tainted in the dating market.

I mean that's a little extreme. If she doesn't attack me or break my stuff then maybe I could do it. I've some horror stories though and I have my limits

Idk If I would tbh.
Sounds terrible ngl :feelsugh:

Hell no.

JFL, mentally ill foids getting to bred when they aren't fit to be a mom or even pass on their subhuman genes, meanwhile I LDAR as a virgin.

Why do you retards always pose these questions as date rather than fuck? Foid worship garbage that you would even want to date in 2021. Id smash a severe mentally ill foid but youd have to be retarded or a desperate cuck to date her.

Why do you retards always pose these questions as date rather than fuck? Foid worship garbage that you would even want to date in 2021. Id smash a severe mentally ill foid but youd have to be retarded or a desperate cuck to date her.
You would fuck a mentally ill bitch, but no foid will ever be with a man who is going through shit and doesn't have his mind or his life in order.

They are just as shallow as the regular foids.

hell yes bro that's kind of hot, i wanna get violent with a girl and then fuck her after xd