Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a retarded chick?

fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Would you a chick with legit down syndrome?

maxresdefault.jpg

If I would get sex from it, yeah. But I wouldn't make it public.

I would date anyone I am attracted to

Yea, as long as I am not being cucked, strictly monog, and am not a beta orbiter. Men care about personality, and femails care about looks. I don't know why people still think it's the other way around.

I'd fuck them on the downlow, sure.

Then again, I've heard of them getting pimped out to in-laws, where an FHO supposedly pleaded with her husband to plow her Downie sister. NormChads get all the luck. kek

My looksmatch will inevitably be less than 4/10 so I'd prefer her to at least be able to hold a coherent conversation with me. I'd fuck her but I can't see a relationship with a literal retard.

I'd rather have a 95-105IQ amputee wheelchair gf whose face looks below average tbh.

>implying they would ever go for a 2/10 like me

Just look at the fucking picture you posted.
Mentally retarded yet still gets a pseudoChad who's at the verge of Chaddom.
It doesn't matter what issues the girl has, or how she looks, they will never go for anything below an 8/10 for a proper relationship.

I remember some screenshot of two tards being photographed in formalwear and the FHO kept insisting in comments that they were friends only. That poor bastard.

If she's a bit high functioning retard and I'm having sex from it, then yeah idgaf anymore. As long as the relationship is secret, though. I would prefer being in a relationship with a handicapped female who can't walk or some other shit than a retarded female.

BlackPill47 said:
I remember some screenshot of two tards being photographed in formalwear and the FHO kept insisting in comments that they were friends only. That poor bastard.

ES5jRtk.jpg

Aren't girls retarded anyway?

incelman said:
Aren't girls retarded anyway?

this every female has a retard brain

the better question would be would you date a deformed female

the correct answer would be that you wouldn't go for any female below your looks because you aren't a pathetic normie

I'd fuck one if she was thin.

But, they're all chubby, flabby and smell like shit.

if she was retarded she wouldn't care about my dick size -- sort of like in the movie gummo where the guy prostitutes his retard sister. 

yes

Earthbound said:
If she's a bit high functioning retard and I'm having sex from it, then yeah idgaf anymore. As long as the relationship is secret, though. I would prefer being in a relationship with a handicapped female who can't walk or some other shit than a retarded female.

ES5jRtk.jpg

What the fuck, even the retarded girl still goes for chad and not her equally retarded friend.

Nah not really. I am repulsed by her. I would rather date a nice tranny for instance.

Crustaciouse said:
What the fuck, even the retarded girl still goes for chad and not her equally retarded friend.
AWALT and AWAMI (all women are mentally ill)

Crustaciouse said:
This retard is a model. There's pics of her online.

That's why she has an ego the size of Russia.

Jay said:
this every female has a retard brain

the better question would be would you date a deformed female

the correct answer would be that you wouldn't go for any female below your looks because you aren't a pathetic normie

The correct question is: Is there a female below my looks?

incelman said:
The correct question is: Is there a female below my looks?

Probably. There are a lot of ugly females out there you just don't often see them because they wear masks.

Jay said:
Probably. There are a lot of ugly females out there you just don't often see them because they wear masks.

I like masks. Sounds kinky.

If I were desperate enough to date a downie, I would rather just pay a prostitute. Would save me a lot of embarrassment.

Sparky said:
Here's another one:

Who here would date a PSL 8 girl with aspergers?

Every guy in existence.

Yeah, would be too retarded to notice my sub human face