Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a gorl who is completely delusional and unhinged

Would you date the gorl described in the post

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
as in the type of severely traumatized and deranged person who genuinely needs to be institutionalized. her entire family was murdered in front of her in a violent home invasion when she was a child, and now she has vivid hallucinations of her dead relatives and talks to them all day as if they're still alive and nothing ever happened to them. she will get furiously angry if you ever try to convince her that her family is dead and the people she's talking to aren't actually there

she isn't violent or abusive or anything though, and despite her completely schizophrenic and antisocial personality, she's functional enough that you can have an actual relationship with her and do pretty much all the things that couples typically do (spending affectionate time together, having sex, etc). would you like to have her as your gorlfriend? :feelsLSD:

volcel if you wouldn't.
If she actually loved me and was virgin, then I would help her with her mental problems even if she has it her whole life.

As long as she's not a whore.

Edit: Reread the post and if she’s actually a functioning human being with just some PTSD then yes I would date her

Last edited:
Most of women today are into chis, chakras, astrology, new age and nu-science so what's the difference?

If she actually loved me and was virgin, then I would help her with her mental problems even if she has it her whole life.
there is no helping her in that regard, she is utterly incapable of coping with reality and will never accept it. she is fully convinced that her family is still alive, that nothing bad ever happened to them and they all still live together happily. any attempt to convince her that her delusions aren't real will just make her viscerally and irrationally angry

I would prefer this to a normal relationship tbh

sounds great, where do i sign up?

she has vivid hallucinations of her dead relatives and talks to them all day as if they're still alive and nothing ever happened to them
she will get furiously angry if you ever try to convince her that her family is dead and the people she's talking to aren't actually there
Cake

date?
Two

would marry

there is no helping her in that regard, she is utterly incapable of coping with reality and will never accept it. she is fully convinced that her family is still alive, that nothing bad ever happened to them and they all still live together happily. any attempt to convince her that her delusions aren't real will just make her viscerally and irrationally angry
well I would comfort her, idk.

Is she a virgin though

i see no problem with that

@Mainländer @Atavistic Autist :feelsLSD:

Most women seem to be like that anyways

Fuck no. More trouble than its worth. If that's your only option, fucking hookers with no strings attached is the better deal

Why not, it’s not like I am getting any better

I usually would, but the problem is that foids like that are usually cluster B so they can't pair-bond, be loyal (they're even less loyal than normal foids), etc.

@Total Imbecile :feelsLSD:

Seems like somebody i’d have a lot in common with

volcel if you wouldnt tbh

Yes, I would enjoy holding her while she breaks down in my arms

volcel if you wouldnt

@spr33 Elab bhai

Do I get to fuck? Yes? Then sign me up