Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date a girl with loose skin?

Would you date a girl with loose skin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Say if a former landwhale foid lost all her fat and now she has normal weight. Her diet and her mental health are corrected and in check. But then she still has loose skin from that weight loss.

Would you still reject her for her loose skin because you still find it repulsive, or would you be fine and understanding with her especially as she worked hard to actually put in the effort to take care of her body in order to make herself more appealing as well as end her bad habbit of overeating.
2865BD21 D41A 436D BF0E 06F9F363D33B
CF819DC6 D275 45E6 A27D 1E486BD5CAA4
0399434C B15D 4D3E ACC6 194FF09E6119
7DD7B4AD 4CF7 4CB3 9C76 F15A6CD72A5F
2DFE3EDC AE9F 4E92 B600 0A67CD5AFD32

9A53EFF6 A506 46F3 B2D3 D03873EDD653

would you be fine and understanding with her especially as she worked hard to actually put in the effort to take care of her body in order to make herself more appealing as well as end her bad habbit of overeating
I'd def be fine with it tbh, landwhales are lazy fucks but I could respect an ascended landwhale because she actually got her shit together. Some of the pics are kinda nasty but volcel if u wouldn't imo.

She can get skin removal surgery.

I would do it, yes. I mean it shows that she is disciplined and determined (which is pretty rare for foids these days). And as for the sagging skin, she can go to a plastic surgeon.

No. I couldn’t look at that grossness.

No. I couldn’t look at that grossness.
At least she's not an out-of-control landwhale and did the effort to improve herself and take care of her body.

I'd wrap it around my cock and use it as a fleshlight.

Say if a former landwhale foid lost all her fat and now she has normal weight. Her diet and her mental health are corrected and in check. But then she still has loose skin from that weight loss.

Would you still reject her for her loose skin because you still find it repulsive, or would you be fine and understanding with her especially as she worked hard to actually put in the effort to take care of her body in order to make herself more appealing as well as end her bad habbit of overeating.
View attachment 430738View attachment 430739View attachment 430740View attachment 430741View attachment 430743
View attachment 430744
Damn that's actually a lot of loose skin. And I thought mine was bad.

Lifefuel ngl.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would date one but if it was as extreme as those examples I might not want to have sex till she gets surgery.

None of them would date you - Chad only

Probably dumped her nice guy boyfriend as soon as she lost all that weight, after he spent all this time putting up with her landwhale baggage and paid for her personal trainer gym session (who creampied her during the after session)

Volcel if you wouldn’t

As long a she isn’t a landwhe, i’d date her. That’s just my personal rule in the context of dating.
I'd wrap it around my cock and use it as a fleshlight.
Kek. This made me laugh

Fuck no. JFL 75% of this forum actually said yes.

An obese girl who loses her fat becomes hypergamous as shit.

Just ask that one guy who helped his gf lose weight, then she broke up with him and started banging chads. I forgot his name but remember a post about him

Volcel if you wouldn't

yes but i know she would reject me

No. Sex is a very importrant part of the dating and I can't imagine having sex with a woman whose body looks like it's 70 years old. Some of you are saying yes but I doubt you could get a hard-on to this. So basically you would be in a sexless relationship. Also this:

An obese girl who loses her fat becomes hypergamous as shit.

Just ask that one guy who helped his gf lose weight, then she broke up with him and started banging chads. I forgot his name but remember a post about him

If she dated me it would be just a temporary thing before she gets skin removal. After that her confidence would shoot up and she would leave me in the gutter

Volcel if not. And, also, respect for weightlossmaxx where it's due.

I'd prefer to fuck her landwhale form at that point tbhtbhngl

No, that's kind of terrifying

My face looks match closer to her stomach than her face. Glad they lost weight. Millimeters of skin keeping them from Becky and Stacy tiers

Disgustingdesperatecel if you would