Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would you date a girl like this?

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★

My fantasy girl (~15 years old) :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

We all would. But the truth is our best chance is a roastie landwhale that cucks you

Date? No
Rape? Yes

Never date a goth foid who has more emotional problems than a normie foid.
No goth girls don't deserve to be raped and they also shouldn't be exposed to chad assholes that don't even listen to metal, only to introverts like me that have listened to metal for 17 years and understand them well

calimero
still need teen goth gf

I’d take anything almost

That's just clothing you gdmf perverter!

no.first sex then date.

Yes, its my type

View attachment 762221
My fantasy girl (~15 years old) :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Either you're a fucking sick in the head pedophile, glowie or IT intruder trying to screenshot a post. Either way this trash doesn't belong on the forum. Pedophilia is disgusting and sexualizing minors is against the rules.
"Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form."

id date anything that reciprocates affection at this point

yes, i like girls with dark mysterious theme but make her my age and i would be down to marry her and have a whole goth SIM family
Goth family | The Sims Wiki | Fandom

no. chad assholes can have them. i don't want them

There are no girls like me tbh

Take the loli part out and yes I would

Either you're a fucking sick in the head pedophile, glowie or IT intruder trying to screenshot a post. Either way this trash doesn't belong on the forum. Pedophilia is disgusting and sexualizing minors is against the rules.
"Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form."
If you need to categorize it, 15 would be called ephebophilia (ages 15-19), which is normal for adults. I didn't mean to sexualize, I only show my attraction to their style. This is literally what they wear.

tbh probably not, women like this instinctually seem like red flags, they're better as a 2d caricature imo
I grew up with them and in my experience they are the nicest girls around, much better than normie girls

That's exactly what I want. Except she won't cuck me.
LOL @Govid_Dorious you were right, all these roastie foids have the same way of speaking :lul:

Needs cuter panties.

Aren't you in your late 20s? You unironically like this infantile style?

I wouldn't want to date anyone under 20, teenage girls are fucking retarded.

I wouldn't want to date anyone under 20, teenage girls are fucking retarded.
Cope :lul:

As if women stop being retarded when they leave their teens :feelskek: