Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date a girl in a wheelchair?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Date, not fuck. I would but only if shes a blonde, fuck dealing with the chair if shes not worth it

Clarification: You cannot hit it and quit it, you will have sex but only if you make her your legit gf

Last edited:
I would if she's virgin and loves me.

Imagine as a normal walking male having to date wheelchair bound females. Welcome to 2019.

No man and why should I date a foid that I'm not going to fuck?
Imagine as a normal walking male having to date wheelchair bound females. Welcome to 2019.
it is over

im close to wheelchair so

Need waifu to go with me in forest and climb in trees :/

Yes if she's decent looking. I wouldn't mind carrying the foid to the toilet and so on in that case, since the reward would make it worth it. Some companionship would be nice, but the main reward would be to have a nice fuckhole. Not marriage though, that's never worth it

I was reading the spinal injury subreddit gloating about Chads losing their dick like this:

I became a quad at 16. I was tall, athletic, good looking. I didn't even really have to try to get attention with girls. After the injury things were impossibly hard. Girls viewed me as undatable. I did find a girl in college briefly, but I still wasn't ok with my limitations and self worth. I'm almost 20 years post now and am only now starting to feel like I'm ok, but also still feel there's a long way to go. I've also become quite content being alone so being single is easier now. I almost prefer it.

And I noticed that quite a few women are complaining about having a hard time dating after their injury, though this could be an opening for us

Not really. Not like I have to feel bad because she has 20 guys waiting for their turn anyway

More than likely not. I'm not a nurse

No man and why should I date a foid that I'm not going to fuck?

it is over

Clarified what I meant by "date not fuck", you have to date her to fuck her, you cannot just fuck her and bail @Insomniac

Yes, of course.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Date, not fuck. I would but only if shes a blonde, fuck dealing with the chair if shes not worth it

Clarification: You cannot hit it and quit it, you will have sex but only if you make her your legit gf
idk, I don't want to be called a vocel but this is pretty low having to resort to the disabled

why wouldn't I? As long as she ain't fat almost anything else goes. Although If she was a quadriplegic I might have to really consider it

No, not worth it

If she was good looking.

Wouldnt be a problem for me

idk, I don't want to be called a vocel but this is pretty low having to resort to the disabled

Thats our league, no shame in that :feelsbadman:

Yes I don't think she be to stuck up

Yes. She wouldn't be able to cheat on me because I'll be watching her every move. If she did cheat on me, I'd surprise her with a vacation to the Grand Canyon and wheel her off the cliff

If she's above a 7 yes

JFL at not making a poll

A girl in a wheelchair liked me in Primary school.

She was cool and could do stunts with the chair :)

Yes, I would. She wouldn't though.

Totally, it sounds so cute to go out for a walk with her ngl. Me pushing her wheelchair off to a clip :)

If she were a white virgin JB, yeah.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Volcel if you wouldnt. As incels we have no room for standards.