Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a foid who is quadriplegic?

would you date the paralyzed quadriplegic girl

• yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • no

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
Quadriplegic means that she wouldn’t be able to move her legs or arms at all. Imagine she became quadriplegic after being hit by a car on the street and imagine that she is average in every other trait. Average looks, average intelligence and average personality. Also you would still be able to have sex with her.

Sure.

It’d be like owning a living fuck doll. :ahegao:

She would be the dream. Stuff your dick in her mouth whenever you want, nothing she can do about it except bite.

7d056216e1a1ed2ce0c448dddcf559c7.jpg
image.jpg

Chad only

I’m surprised by the results. Disabled people are a net negative to society and you would have to be her de facto caretaker most likely. She would provide no value to the relationship other than her hole.

I’m surprised by the results. Disabled people are a net negative to society and you would have to be her de facto caretaker most likely. She would provide no value to the relationship other than her hole.
You say "average in everything" but she falls below average by being disabled.
Even if I'm sub4 I'm not working an unpaid job for sex.

It may be for the better. Less risk of her cheating.

No. Too easy to be acused of rape.

Just like every other woman. :feelskek:

Quadriplegic means that she wouldn’t be able to move her legs or arms at all. Imagine she became quadriplegic after being hit by a car on the street and imagine that she is average in every other trait. Average looks, average intelligence and average personality. Also you would still be able to have sex with her.
Sure. It'd suck if her arms couldnt move though because id at least want to be able to hug her

all the better to rape her

Honestly, I don't think so. It would be way too much effort. I would have to work for two persons and care for her. And we probably couldn't even realistically have children.

Honestly, I don't think so. It would be way too much effort. I would have to work for two persons and care for her. And we probably couldn't even realistically have children.
I don’t want kids, and I wouldn’t mind supporting her if she was completely sweet and loving

Plus, she can collect disability payments, so I wouldn’t have to spend much to financially support her. Just would have to cart her around and stuff

It would be like having a sex doll that needs to eat

they're the same as any other female around you, just with disability
Only difference is they are not gonna have really good looking men chasing them, so will be forced to settle. No Chad is gonna look at a disabled girl twice

Only difference is they are not gonna have really good looking men chasing them, so will be forced to settle. No Chad is gonna look at a disabled girl twice
man they will choose mogs entire forum both when it comes to looks and in terms of financial status