Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you date a femalo likes juvenile things and is also rude, hot tempered, sensitive etc

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★

so an autist?

She would cheat and suck chad dick on the side

YES OMG MISAKA gives me tears of joy whenever I see her:heart::heart::heart:

Will say if I ever meet a potential like that.

Do you really watch dub?

@Fat Link is this incel related :feelshehe: ?

Nolos I just have this dub clip saved

Dubs bad but I don’t dislike Misaka’s dub voice mab
Is it worth watching? It doesn't have a good rating on MAL, though the sequels have decent ones. Did you find them better than the start?

Yes, then she would be personality matched with me

@Fat Link is this incel related :feelshehe: ?
It is bro:feelsLSD:

Is it worth watching? It doesn't have a good rating on MAL, though the sequels have decent ones. Did you find them better than the start?
Railgun isn’t exactly a sequel to Index because it’s actually the same storyline and happening concurrently but from a different perspective

Its also widely considered to be the best anime adaptation of the series

I would watch that first if you’re undecided; tbh I’d only watch Index first if you are really interested in the setting and characters from the start:smonk:

Last edited:
It is bro:feelsLSD:

:feelssus:
Railgun isn’t exactly a sequel to Index because it’s actually the same storyline and happening concurrently but from a different perspective

Its also widely considered to be the best anime adaptation of the series

I would watch that first if you’re undecided; tbh I’d only watch Index first if you are really interested in the setting and characters from the start:smonk:

I posted that separately but it attached it to the previous post and it didn’t even ping that nigga @trying to ascend :feels:
Brainlet moment :feelstastyman:

That faggot @Mentally lost cel does that shit all the time and still doesnt understand that the @ or quote doesn't notify shit on an edited post :lul:

I don't mind if she's into things that are not for her age group but i definitely don't want her to be rude or hot tempered.
Sensitive is ok depending on how sensitive she is or what type of sensitive you mean. I'm not dating an LGBT SJW snowflake

That faggot @Mentally lost cel does that shit all the time and still doesnt understand that the @ or quote doesn't notify shit on an edited post :lul:
I didn’t even realize I had another post it would attach it to it felt like some other niggas had already Elab’d and replied inbetween

Last edited:

I live rent free on your head you little cocksucker

@FrothySolutions @Emba @epillepsy @radishman @turbocuckcel_7000 @Wizard32 @Ecstasy @Uggo Mongo @Animecel2D @crestfallencel
yeah I kinda would tbhngl

@FrothySolutions @Emba @epillepsy @radishman @turbocuckcel_7000 @Wizard32 @Ecstasy @Uggo Mongo @Animecel2D @crestfallencel

You watch dubbed?

No subtitles? It ain't hap'nin, playa.

Do you prefer the OG misaka or her clones?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back