Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date a Currywhore from India?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date

Would you

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They are hairy, they bathe every 2 weeks in the mud river, they smell like shit and curry, their coochies stink, most are lazy and just sit outside selling spices at the market.

Would you date a curry whore? Cough I mean toilet.

Last edited:
Call me a volcel, but I'm at the blackpill point of I don't wanna engage in any female degeneracy unless it's a direct looksmatch.

Pump and dump if she's a giga whore

Last edited:
They are hairy, they bathe every 2 weeks in the mud river, they smell like shit and curry, their coochies stink, most are lazy and just sit outside selling spices at the market.

Would you date a curry whore? Cough I mean toilet.
it would be nice to use her as breeding stock, put my seed in, and place her in a breeding pit until I can use her body again for more children

No. I'd only breed with a white or MENA+Afghan/Pak foid.

100% volcel if you wouldn't. Those behaviours/traits could easily be reversed once she's introduced to the back of my hand.

100% volcel if you wouldn't. Those behaviours/traits could easily be reversed once she's introduced to the back of my hand.
Are you still volcel if she's 1 or 2 out of 10 lmao

I can see myself reproduce with an Aryan toilet, although I'm less attracted to them than I am Europeans and especially Gooks. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Even Arabs mog them, sometimes.

I would ascend if she is my looksmatch and above
Not sure about serious relationship though. Might need 2 or more SMV above me.
what's with these threads? are they volcel bait?
Yeah lol welcome to totallyincels.is:feelswhat:
We have many threads like this always.
Yes if you are 1-2/10 yourself too

I would ascend if she is my looksmatch and above
Not sure about serious relationship though. Might need 2 or more SMV above me.

Yeah lol welcome to totallyincels.is:feelswhat:
We have many threads like the always.

Yes if you are 1-2/10 yourself too
What if you're 5 or 6

It would be challenging but by definition if you don't get with her, you are a volcel.

Could handle pump and dump. Go doggie style.

I can see myself reproduce with an Aryan toilet, although I'm less attracted to them than I am Europeans and especially Gooks. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Even Arabs mog them, sometimes.
Aryan? Like German? Those are the hottest Foids lmao

Then wtf are you doing in this forum?:feelsohgod:
I didn't say I'm 5 or 6. I said if you're 5 or 6. Speaking generally. Because most dudes fall into that category, even here id say. If you're not fat, average height and generally have ok hygiene and grooming you're probably a 5 or 6.

No clue what my personal rating is, but it's not great at all based on how I'm treated.

Only if she looks like this

Depends how she looks like

Because most dudes fall into that category, even here id say. If you're not fat, average height and generally have ok hygiene and grooming you're probably a 5 or 6.
I doubt that it's that simple and sounds a bit bluepilled:bluepill: ngl:feelsugh:. In a standard deviation(and how well looks, especially skewed female perception of looks correlate with this abstract rule of thumb is another debate) roughly 68% of people would probably be between around 3.7-6.3. While this forum does have many fakecel LARPers and mentalcels, I doubt most 6 dudes are spending their lives rotting here instead of enjoying Becky pussy.
As for the hypothetical question no. Refusing below your looksmatch doesn't make you volcel. If you are 3+/10 you can refuse 1-2/10 foids.

I doubt that it's that simple and sounds a bit bluepilled:bluepill: ngl:feelsugh:. In a standard deviation(and how well looks, especially skewed female perception of looks correlate with this abstract rule of thumb is another debate) roughly 68% of people would probably be between around 3.7-6.3. While this forum does have many fakecel LARPers and mentalcels, I doubt most 6 dudes are spending their lives rotting here instead of enjoying Becky pussy.
As for the hypothetical question no. Refusing below your looksmatch doesn't make you volcel. If you are 3+/10 you can refuse 1-2/10 foids.
Fair enough, but I'd argue you can be 6 and an incel if you're

1. Short
2. Ethnic
3. ND

You need a Chad face to be 6/10 while being a manlet tbh. And while your job would be hard competing with tall Chads you can ascend with a shortstack Becky.
2. Ethnic
Competing with white Chads would be rough as a 6/10 ethnic but you can go for ethnic foids or go back to your homeland for sex
That I agree. You need literal Chad looks to ascend as an autist.(Besides betabuxxing)

My standarts are honestly low asf, i would date any race as long as she's not obese and can be identified as a female.

I would cum on her disgusting unbathe pussi everyday :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: