Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you "date" a becky with a ugly name/voice?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Lets say you meet a nympho becky but she has an ugly name like agripina or erendira an she also has a ugly ass voice , would you? i wouldnt. :smonk:

Yeah, I would.

What's the problem with this name? Sounds cool

Yes. Come to me Erendira

you just say that cuz you probably like attack on titan series xD

Would ravage and fill up with my Serbian seed.

Of course. If that was all bad about her I'd be perfectly fine with it.

What is a problem with an ugly name? Name is not a problem, as long is not a male name

she could be named gruntilda and i wouldn’t care.

Her voice can be anything too.

so yes no problems with that

as long as her name isn't astrid, i hate that name

I would.

Us undesirable males aren't in a position to be picky, otherwise we become no better than the foids who reject us for factors outside our control. And, besides, even chads have to go for a 2/10 from time to time

definite volcel/fakecel if you wouldn't

Erendira sounds like a name from Nordic Mythology.

Would smash tbh

I wouldn't mind dating a girl with an "ugly" name. If her voice is too low or annoying, though, I would mind.

Lets say you meet a nympho becky but she has an ugly name like agripina or erendira an she also has a ugly ass voice , would you? i wouldnt. :smonk:
I would date if I don't have to fuck/kiss/touch. I honestly just want a foid to beat the shit out of. My brain has gotten so deformed that I would get more pleasure in abusing a female than fucking it.
Would ravage and fill up with my Serbian seed.
Do you hate bosniaks?

All these volcel/facecel test threads are kinda ridiculous, I think it is reasonable to ask for a girl that is 2 PSL points bellow you at most. I.e. on a similair if we were born female level maybe a bit lower , saying fakecel if we would not date a handicapped landwhale with 3 kids or a monstrosity is kinda ridiculous

Last edited:
Literally volcel if you wouldn't. wtf

Pretty fucking dumb question

Doesn't matter, not like she would date me anyway

but she has an ugly name like agripina or erendira an she also has a ugly ass voice , would you? i wouldnt. :smonk:
I don't know how to assess whether a voice is ugly or not.
I imagine "Grizelda" might be a name you find repulsive and I would have no issue dating a girl named that.

weird kind of volcel OP

I don't know how to assess whether a voice is ugly or not.
I imagine "Grizelda" might be a name you find repulsive and I would have no issue dating a girl named that.

weird kind of volcel OP

For me ugly foid voices are those kind of unharmonious non feminine voices , I dont know how to explain but in a nutshell foids without feminine voices are a big deal breaker for me.

For me ugly foid voices are those kind of unharmonious non feminine voices
Some examples would help, but a lot of the waifus of mine have kind of abrasive voices that take some getting used to, so I will give you examples of girls I would love to be my GF despite their gruff voices:

maybe it only works if they're 2D though, hard t osay how I'd react IRL to a girl with voices like these but I aspire to be accepting of it if given the chance

I met a foid like that in one of my classes last year, she was a 6.5/10 Becky (she had a nice white face, but a very butch manly body with broad shoulders). What really turned me off about her was her voice! Oh my goodness, when she would un-mute herself to talk during our class' Zoom calls - you would think by the sound of her voice that a fucking guy was talking! It was bad, and I have a feeling that she knew that she had a deep voice, because usually a white foid like that would be more cheerful, but this foid had a hormone imbalance or something.

i don’t want to reject people based on factors out of their control

does that mean you would fuck even an aboriginal australian ape?
i said “i don’t want to” not “i will never do that” aboriginals aren’t the same as a hot ass woman who has an ugly name, if it bothers you so much just call her babe or some other shit