Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you curb stomp a foid if you could?

Title of the thread

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Just curious, if a foid started to harass you constantly and you got mad enough would you curb stomp her head until its a bloody pulp on the ground?

moralfaggotry incoming, brace yourself

If I get away with it then yes

tbh the concept of curb stomping freaks me out and ever since I did acid I always picture what I do to others on myself so I cringe because I think of myself getting curb stomped. Kind of weird since I would be ok with punching a foid in the mouth.

Yes bro

she'd have had to have said something especially offensive. or assaulted me or something

she'd have had to have said something especially offensive
Imagine this scenario. You're doing your own thing and she comes up to insult you. She says this "You'll never get anyone to love you, not even your own mother because you're an ugly sack of shit and you will be worth to anyone or anything much less society."

What do you do?

"You'll never get anyone to love you, not even your own mother because you're an ugly sack of shit and you will be worth to anyone or anything much less society."

brutal

Why? Even if there were hypothetically no legal consequences for my actions, I still wouldn't.
Imagine this scenario. You're doing your own thing and she comes up to insult you. She says this "You'll never get anyone to love you, not even your own mother because you're an ugly sack of shit and you will be worth to anyone or anything much less society."

What do you do?
I'd fuck her tbh.

What do you do?
while my first instinct would be to meet her insults with insults of my own, it would be ineffective. nothing i could say would suffice. so it certainly seems the only options left are doing nothing, which is unsatisfactory. it doesn't help that she'd most likely have orbiters to support her, this is also why insulting her wouldn't do anything, and would probably even have the opposite effect.

the other option is the physical option, while it is certainly effective it's risky and has the potential for legal consequences or summoning of orbiters and other cucks to her defense, and by extension, your demise. it feels wrong on every level of my being to walk away from such an insult, but ignoring it may be the best option.

id go american history x on that bitch

I'd love to do that to radical feminists tbh.

What do you do?
Walk away like the high inhib beta I am. Better than to get life in prison or executed for killing a dumbass foid.

Only if she did something horrible to me.

If she was a traitor to her race or threatened my existence I would do it without a doubt.

If she got me mad to the point my test rises and I don't care anymore then yes.Otherwise idk, I'm not a fan of gore,would rather just beat her up by my fists

Yes, especially cute one who reject me

Just lol at the fags that voted no.

No I have inability to commit violence unless I break and If I break I will not only commit violence, I will go into legendary ER mode on everyone around me.

No I have inability to commit violence unless I break and If I break I will not only commit violence, I will go into legendary ER mode on everyone around me.
This is how my anger works half of the time and the time I do attack everyone tries to hold me back or stop me. This post hits too close to home.

Yes, only in the case it were legally viable & permissible. Ovarybots would take such a chance against us 100% of the times, if they could.

That’d be pretty amusing.

Not my style tbh.

I'd rather tie her up and have all incels in the world gangbang her.