Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you cuck a man knowingly?

Darthmat

Darthmat

Captain
★★
Basically incels you are a permanent virgin with no chance of romance, sex, etc when you make up whatever scenario get the chance to fuck a young pretty housewife of a guy and you get to fuck her a week straight without him ever knowing about you and as a bonus through divine magic she will see you as a hot stud and will never know who you are and she will have 4 of your kids while thinking their her husband's kids out of their six kids.

Nobody will know the truth but you and only you unless you tell somebody and most won't believe it so no consequences for jail.

Would you cuck a man and let him raise your kids?

I would cuck him, but then call him later on a phone and tell him to get a paternity test so he figures out those aren't his kids.
If he still raises them after that then that's his fault.

What is supposed to be the downside to this? I see no negatives.

No, I do not want to be a part of the problem

What is supposed to be the downside to this? I see no negatives.

Some people here through religion or moral code won't go through with this scenario and some here also want the woman to connect to them so I wanna also see how those guys fuck this up. Like how light from death note had the perfect murder weapon and still fucked it up.

I would cuck him, but then call him later on a phone and tell him to get a paternity test so he figures out those aren't his kids.
If he still raises them after that then that's his fault.

Like this guy. Congrats on being number 1.

Yes.
Normies deserve to get cucked.

Some people here through religion or moral code won't go through with this scenario and some here also want the woman to connect to them so I wanna also see how those guys fuck this up. Like how light from death note had the perfect murder weapon and still fucked it up.
The female will connect to me through her pussy, and plus the sex will feel better knowing I'm actively cucking another man.

The female will connect to me through her pussy, and plus the sex will feel better knowing I'm actively cucking another man.

I would do the same thing and at least we both know our kids will be cared for especially since they are being raised by normies or wealthy normie families.
Hell yeah I would cuck the dude and no I won't tell him or even go see the kids.. okay maybe I'll look from a far when they get older than baby age..

See I'm loser number 2.

I would do the same thing and at least we both know our kids will be cared for especially since they are being raised by normies or wealthy normie families.
Hell yeah I would cuck the dude and no I won't tell him or even go see the kids.. okay maybe I'll look from a far when they get older than baby age..

See I'm loser number 2.
It's a burden off your shoulders. The cuck will have to care for your little shits.

Be interesting to see if they win higher at life than me.
If they're raised by different parents, maybe. If the cuck and the slut know how to manufacture drones for society.

If you're talking about looks, idk that can't really be predicted 100%

No. If she's willing to have sex outside of her marriage then she's a whore,i wouldn't have sex with a whore.

Hell fucking yeah boy oh!! I'd cuck that motherfucker all day! Haha, seriously though fuck all these normies out here. Chances are he'd be just another asshole dickhead that goes around showing off his girl to everyone. I wouldn't even care if he found out and wanted to fight me or something. I guess I just care less and less as i age, what's the point of being a good person if all it gets you is shitted on. I wouldn't want to be child support cucked though ain't nobody fucking with my money.

No, I'm an honorable man.

Hell fucking yeah boy oh!! I'd cuck that motherfucker all day! Haha, seriously though fuck all these normies out here. Chances are he'd be just another asshole dickhead that goes around showing off his girl to everyone. I wouldn't even care if he found out and wanted to fight me or something. I guess I just care less and less as i age, what's the point of being a good person if all it gets you is shitted on. I wouldn't want to be child support cucked though ain't nobody fucking with my money.

No, I'm an honorable man.

both are good points..idk what to choose.

No, don't wanna contribute to the cuckold problem

if he's a cuck

Genuinely no such thing as honor, not from women, not from men. JFL at "guy code". All anyone else cares about is themselves, so why don't you?

I can understand not behaving like a complete psychopath, for the sake having pride in your actions and creations, but save your energy and goodness for the time, place and people that deserve it. Why be "good" or "respectable" or "honorable"?
For the sake of some Chads who mogs you and laughs about it?
For the Stacies & Betties that leer down their noses at you?
For the sake of normgroids who look at you in utter disgust and would never even give you a chance?
For the sake of a society that has never cared about you, and hates the fact that you exist?
Guys...

Sounds kinda fun. I get to play with his property without his permission.