Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you convert to George Floydism to ascend with a sheboon?

Would you convert to George Floydism to ascend with a sheboon?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The sheboon can be the most attractive sheboon in the world but it has to be a sheboon.

Worshiping George Floyd involves having a statue of George Floyd at your home similar to a Hindu deity. You have to put nigger and George Floyd things at the statue like KFC, watermelon, grape juice, counterfeit cash, fentanyl etc.

You have to worship George Floyd at least once a day or the sheboon leaves.

The sheboon can be the most attractive sheboon in the world but it has to be a sheboon.

Worshiping George Floyd involves having a statue of George Floyd at your home similar to a Hindu deity. You have to put nigger and George Floyd things at the statue like KFC, watermelon, grape juice, counterfeit cash, fentanyl etc.

Can u consume tbr fentanyl?

if she looks like Candace owens yes

Volcel if you wouldnt.

Hmm sure. This one seems okay

i would do it only to ascend with her and then just break up with her because I don't want to be in a relationship with a sheboon.

If she is Yourichi then yeah I would do it

Would you convert to George Floydism to ascend with a sheboon?​

Assuming personality matter

how do i make myself believe in something i am sure is not real?

I wish I was attracted to boons. As a whitecel they would be easier.

No, the poll results are cucked tbh. It's like selling your soul to the devil for a subhuman hole.

lmao

This made me laugh :feelskek: . But no I'm Christian. I only worship God.

I already own all those things

This made me laugh :feelskek: . But no I'm Christian. I only worship God.
George Floyd sacrificed himself so that niggers can do crime and be hired for “diversity”. He was the black reincarnation of Jesus.

George Floyd is a false idol but i have no proofs tbh

I'd fuck anything that moves at this point so yes.

Ascending with a sheboon is the lowest thing any person can do. I know we're all incels here, but you might as well fuck a dog. At least you'll preserve most of your dignity than touching one of those disgusting violent monkeys

After I ascend with the sheboon I would then destroy all of the George Floyd ngger stuff

No

At best I will agree that Floyd dying was Chauvin’s fault that day, and that I hate cops

I can't fuck anyone else anyways might as well fuck this thing