Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Would you consider yourself as masculine?

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
Regardless of being ugly and being unwanted by foids, I think we all should be more masculine. We should do everything possible to increase our t levels.

only when I grow beard but when I shave no. I am trucel manlet so can't be masculine. U need be a roided tallfag ogre to be truly masculine

Yes, just not the 6'4 roided type masculinity. :feelsjuice:

No. I'm a weak pussy.

>manlet
>masculine
pick one boyo
aside jokes im working on my masculinity a lot , now the issue is to start dickmaxxing but im scared of injuring my dick JFL

No I still feel like I'm a freshman I'm high school.

I think we all should be more masculine.
You cannot become more masculine than what your body allows. Masculinity is a physiological and biological phenomenon, not a behavioral one, and it is largely predetermined by our genetics which control everything from our hormones, to density of androgen receptors, to height, craniofacial morphology, to muscle type and muscle belly size, bone density, collagen levels, and others.

Mindset yes; appearance hard to say. I have a masculine eye area (doesn’t look attractive tho) but my entire bone structure is feminine, kek

No and I bet my T levels are Try Guys tier

Im 5'4 curry Janitorcel. In no universe can i be considered masculine.

No. I'm thin with low muscle mass. I have facial hair but only at the front of my face. My height is average.

Yes. I'm the polar opposite of reddit libtard cuckolds

Somewhat, I am not emotional and can do shit I don’t want to do. But I can’t act super dominant to others and be a leader because I am high inhib.

You cannot become more masculine than what your body allows. Masculinity is a physiological and biological phenomenon, not a behavioral one, and it is largely predetermined by our genetics which control everything from our hormones, to density of androgen receptors, to height, craniofacial morphology, to muscle type and muscle belly size, bone density, collagen levels, and others.
The things you are talking about are masculine looks, if a guy has all of those traits but acts like a beta white knight then he isn’t masculine he’s a feminine soyboy

nope i feel like a feminine whore

most women framemog me

This. I once bought wide sweater and it looked like I have more broad shoulders ( I have narrow shoulders ).
I started to feel more masculine wearing it.
Imagine if artificial things make you feel better, how you would perceived yourself if you had the right body and genetics?
Those who say that masculinity is related to a character or willpower or other things are completely inadequate. Masculinity is strongly related to physicality and hormones like testosterone.
If your body produces much less testosterone than that of average male, how it's possible to be 'masculine' at all?

Those who say that masculinity is related to a character or willpower or other things are completely inadequate.
Even character, personality, and willpower are results of your physicality (hormones, brain chemistry, etc). We are not separate from our bodies. We ARE our bodies.

I have been mistaken for a homosexual all my life.

Before I grew my beard, if I wore a sock hat over my head in cold weather I was frequently mistaken for a female. I grew a big beard in part so nobody would ever mistake me for a female again. A beard is VERY masculine. Nobody has ever mistaken me for a woman after I grew a beard, and i have a big beard.

I have had my testosterone levels checked before. I have low testosterone, but I am not quite at low enough levels to qualify as hypogonadism.

Plus I have giant boobs. Look at my avatar.

I don't think I am very macho.

Last edited: