Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you consider this person to be an incel?

rot3000

rot3000

Banned
-
Screenshot 2024 08 08 212416

Why or why not?

IMO he's an incel but not a truecel. Maybe a failed normie.

right time right place

what if it's not the first time he was in a situation like this?
i """""""Knew"""""" a manlet, working at a bar who would always give free drinks and fuck girls

IMO he's an incel but not a truecel. Maybe a failed normie.
Yeah, IMHO no sex = incel. Sounds like a "nearcel", but "nearcel" is still incel IMHO

that haircut ruins pepe :feelspuke:

He almost got lucky, but there's no luck for your face and height. If someone is unattractive and one woman finds him attractive or at least not repulsive, it's temporary lifefuel, but he'll inevitably be alone and constantly rejected in due time.

Also, imagine going to a club as a sub5. It's pure suifuel. But maybe he still has hope he may not be a sub5 and I fully support it because I don't want even more fakecels to swarm this forum, thinking they're incels, and then blame us for being "crabs in a bucket".

Yeah, probably.

If Pepe was a nigger mutt that is what he would look like

He almost got lucky, but there's no luck for your face and height. If someone is unattractive and one woman finds him attractive or at least not repulsive, it's temporary lifefuel, but he'll inevitably be alone and constantly rejected in due time.

Also, imagine going to a club as a sub5. It's pure suifuel. But maybe he still has hope he may not be a sub5 and I fully support it because I don't want even more fakecels to swarm this forum, thinking they're incels, and then blame us for being "crabs in a bucket".

Yeah, probably.
what if it's not the first time he was in a situation like this?