Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Would you consider roping because you know it's over?

Vapid foids don't even come into the equation...

• Get the rope

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Get the rope but let me say goodbye to some people first

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I'm a cuck

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No, I'm a simp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have my reasons

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Well would you?

I’m a coward

I'll blow my brains out in a few years, maybe in ten years, I'll figure it out. I'll do it eventually. Because I don't want to become old and have nobody to take care of me. At some point there is too much leeching. Like I wouldnt want to live until 100yo and the last 30years my brains will be gone completely, my body in constant pain. Yet the tax payers are still paying for my medical care. So I'll do it like the greeks and off myself at age 60 at the very latest.

When ill die, ill die, no need to rush it. Sooner or later we will all go.

man, if i had a gun right now i would blow my brains this night :feelshaha: unfortunately Lula took our right to own guns again so i will have to slit my wrists and the thought of the pain is holding me up from doing this for now

suicide is pointless 90% of the time

Im a wagecuck bitch. Every rational conclusion leads me to do so, yet i am too lazy and afraid of pain to kill myself.

I could quit my job and neet for years yet im still afraid of the consquences of that if im still alive.

Fuck i wish i was never born incel life is lose-lose no matter what you do.

i will overdose on copium and die

I think about suicide every day

“The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.”

I think about suicide every day

“The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.”
same

Imagining how my brain reacts to the impact of the shogun blast feels good somehow. It's a great feeling trying to imagine how I'm finally done with all this shit here

There are othER ways than roping.
If I decide to go some day I'll do it with style (in roblox)

Im a wagecuck bitch. Every rational conclusion leads me to do so, yet i am too lazy and afraid of pain to kill myself.

I could quit my job and neet for years yet im still afraid of the consquences of that if im still alive.

Fuck i wish i was never born incel life is lose-lose no matter what you do.
The rope is practically painless. Watch at 4:24 in the video.

View: https://youtu.be/MHRchAjxUMA?t=264

I'm either going to rope a few years from now or lose my sanity and do something crazy it's either one or the other I'm not suicidal as much as I use to be infact I rarely feel true sadness anymore it's like I broke my emotion limiter I just cruise through the days I guess I rotted so much I've gone numb but I know mentally I'm not okay I fear I'm going to lose my shit one day I've already been seeing myself become more aggressive unintentionally

I think I'll hang in there until I'm 40 and then see if there's anything worth living for. If I even make it that far.

I will stay for the entire ride, but I did have those feelings

Imagining how my brain reacts to the impact of the shogun blast feels good somehow. It's a great feeling trying to imagine how I'm finally done with all this shit here
Yeah I just imagine the after feeling will be good like in my sleep :feelscomfy:

I've thought about suicide since early 20s. The only thing keeping me going now is spite. In the past I actually had hope.