Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you consider buying a wife if you had the money?

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
If you had enough money to spare, would you consider importing a wife from Belarus / Thailand / whatever?

No because I could just spend that money on hookers instead. If you wanted a good relationship you wouldn't get that, and if you wanted sex then you would be paying way too much just for that, so wither way you are just paying a bunch of money for a woman who doesn't really like you and isn't a hooker. Seems like a waste

I wouldn't buy a wife, she will divorcerape you and get all your money. Only like renting hot stacies and shit you need to do.

Only if she would love me and not cuck/divorcerape me

Yes I would, just don't know how really

No because I could just spend that money on hookers instead. If you wanted a good relationship you wouldn't get that, and if you wanted sex then you would be paying way too much just for that, so wither way you are just paying a bunch of money for a woman who doesn't really like you and isn't a hooker. Seems like a waste
You are buying a wife. Not a whore

Yes, but the problem is ensuring the female will stay loyal.

Im not white.
Why does that matter?
Does a bought wife not feel like a bit of exclusivity?
You can't know for sure.
You are buying a wife. Not a whore
Awalt

If she is virgin then why not

Fuck no, I would use that money for surgeries. Imagine how mentally fucked she would be jfl

No because if I had so much money that I could buy a wife then there would be better things to do with them than buying some whore who doesn't love me

my dream is moving to the philiphines and finding a wife.obviously never going to happen since i am low iq and ugly.it's over

Yes, and indeed that's my plan for when I will find a secure job: going to the poorest areas in Eastern Europe and try to get a 18 yo virgin wife. Hoping that meanwhile liberal degeneracy won't arrive also there.

We will never be loved
Yes, and indeed that's my plan for when I will find a secure job: going to the poorest areas in Eastern Europe and try to get a 18 yo virgin wife. Hoping that meanwhile liberal degeneracy won't arrive also there.
It's usually the skanks and hoes that want a western husband for money. If she is virgin there, she will probably also stick to her own kind.

Last edited:
Id like a nice russian girl sure.