Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you consider a young guy disfigured by a bear a giga trucel?

Vote

• Yes

• No

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 14h 55m
Here's a better question to gain opinion of this "whether a male can be considered incel even if he ascended in the past" question....

In my opinion, the clown world is cruel and full of random events outside anyone's control.

legs cut off, organ failure, genital damage :feels: so many brutal things in life.

as a male, no matter the SMV, you're potentially 1 car accident away from inceldom :feelsree: 1 robbery away, 1 freak accident away, 1 severe illness away, 1 chronic illness away

Anyone who thinks males can't TURN INTO incels, must haven't visited gore sites much. All it takes for a guy to be incel is to appear in the wrong place at the wrong time and nigger/pardo robber who just got cucked by his whore GF and is angry as fuck that day, and decide to take it out on you because you're 1 second slower to give him your wallet and he shoots you in your stomach and your liver and kidney is now fucked and now you become an incel due to severe organ damage that require daily dialysis and maybe even a shit bag directly attached to your abdominen because your guts now leak :feels::feels::feels:

YET, WE ALL KNOW FEMALES GONNA GET RELATIONSHIPS, even if they're disfigured, disabled etc. but FOR MALES IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Even fucking chads can end up incel.

Now, this is a old guy who got mauled by a polar bear. He's still married with his wife. But just imagine if this happened to a young guy. Would his GF/wife stick with him for long after that? Doubt it. And would such guy be refused to be considered incel here just coz he had relationships and sex in the past?!

Last edited:
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
14d 7h 43m
Of course a person who once ascended can still become an incel and even a truecel later on in life.

They just shouldn't come here to brag about their past sexual experiences, that's all. As long as you don't brag, you're fine.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
133d 5h 0m
I'd say it's rare but I'd say it's possible to become an incel due to extreme injury or disability even if you were Chad beforehand.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
105d 8h 58m
It is not a general occurrence and might be allowable on an extreme case by case basis. Imagine a gigachad slayer till 25 -> bear attack -> incel should not be allowed here. Because he enjoyed his prime years.
Non-kissless, had sex once normalfag getting mauled by a bear and becoming incel -> should be fine.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 21h 20m
They did a really good job sewing him back together. also i swear i didnt read this thread before i posted mine wtf.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
9d 16h 20m
I would never walk through bear territory without a shotgun.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
41d 6h 11m
Here's the thing. Yes, a man can be good-looking only for his looks to be destroyed by ill fate. He won't be able to get laid from that point on. But at least he has had the experience. He will never know what it feels to miss out on all these key milestones for your entire life. I feel sorry for them, of course, but I believe .is has a very dedicated purpose which must not be defeated. There are many other places for fallen Chads to go.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
109d 20h 17m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Here's the thing. Yes, a man can be good-looking only for his looks to be destroyed by ill fate. He won't be able to get laid from that point on. But at least he has had the experience. He will never know what it feels to miss out on all these key milestones for your entire life. I feel sorry for them, of course, but I believe .is has a very dedicated purpose which must not be defeated. There are many other places for fallen Chads to go.
This, people like that didnt had problems we had in most important years and they will never understand how we feel and we cant understand how they feel. Also bear attack on Chads are too rare.

OwlGod

OwlGod

Send me an Angel
★★★★★
126d 2h 34m
I mean, undergoing such unfortunate rare occurrence, the fated trajectory is living the rest of their miserable lives in an institutional assisting facility for the invalid. I'd say, they aren't even playing the game anymore.

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
27d 14h 7m
There was this movie vanilla sky that had a similar storyline. Chad meets with an accident and his face gets disfigured and he becomes an incel. Quite a blackpilling movie I must say

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8