Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you commit to female who dislikes moe anime?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

stupid cunt unable to appreciate purity of moe. Is for her big place in your life?

• yes, because creating family and having children is more important than having culture

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Kūrva who cannot appreciate beauty of animu girls has no place in my world, maybe just some time on my dick (if she pretty)

Commander president

last but one because not a volcel

i fucking hate moe.Fuck moefags for ruining anime.

Idc about anime tbh

I want to fuck some anime titties

No hymen, no need for interaction.

I dont watch anime so

There could have been so many worthwhile stories told but instead we get garbage now shit.
Cute girls doing cute and cool things is best story

A hole is a hole.

And yet, that first image there of the girl putting her arms around that guy and staring lovingly up at him, is still suifuel. I just want to know what that feels like.

I'd commit to a female who doesn't like romcoms.

Idk what moeanime is, but if she dislikes anime the chances that she's an uncultured normfag is significantly increased and I can't see myself being with that personally as it would be too impossible to make it work. Our personalities wouldn't mash at all and I'd hate every second of her retarded company when I'm not thrusting my cock into her and she would probably hate my company too because I'm aspie

I don't really like anime personally, but I don't dislike it either and see it as a sophisticated art form and form of entertainment

Yes. I wouldn't need moe anime nearly as much anymore if I had a young cute gf IRL. Also, I don't expect women to have tastes in common with me, that's just a bonus if it happens.

My ideal girl wouldnt like anime