Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you chose pain over boredom ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

If you had this possibility, what feeling would you want to suppress in your life ?

• Total voters
low IQ poll. everyone will pick none.

low IQ poll. everyone will pick none.
None means you'll keep living your life with both. The question is : why ?

Did you consider in details all the implications of each choice ? It's not low IQ, that's a real question everybody should try to answer.

According to me boredom is useful to keep being creative and human in a sense. It even can be considered as a luxury. Greek Gods were bored by eternity. Nobles were bored. Bourgeois are bored.

Why is nobody choosing both? Did they read the poll correctly?

they are too low iq
It depends. According to me, pain and boredom can have positive outcomes in life. Pleasure has more value in a state of scarcity while being in a constant "positively neutral" mood is a kind of alienation.

It depends. According to me, pain and boredom can have positive outcomes in life. Pleasure has more value in a state of scarcity while being in a constant "positively neutral" mood is a kind of alienation.
ok Einstein

Both, boredom is pain for me but pain is pain, it's confusing but i can stand both most of the times.