Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you choose an average-looking girl with a high IQ or a beautiful one with the average IQ?

• Thread starter I want to believe
  • Start date

Which one?

• Smart one

• Beautiful one

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's hard to iq mog me and both would gorgeous to me but I'd have to go with the girl I was most physically attracted to

beautiful. i dont give a shit if the bitch is stupid if she lets me fuck her and shes hot

None, they would cuck me with Chad anyways :blackpill:

Fascinating question, actually. Average looks are MORE than enough for me so I could easily emphasise good mental traits over absolute beauty. However, having the woman IQ-mog me would be unbearable so for that reason alone I might go with the dumber woman in the end.

A foid with that ridiculously high of an IQ would be an outlier and more likely to be an outcast.

You don't want a foid of average intelligence. You want one with a brain abnormality that makes her as far from being typical as possible. She needs to be unable to relate to average foids, as they are largely responsible for slutting each other up.

An average looking female passes my threshold for physical attractiveness, so beyond that I would prefer high IQ to average IQ.

Average physical appearance is good, but average IQ for a foid is very bad.

Smart one, because I'm attracted more to average looking girls.

having the woman IQ-mog me would be unbearable so for that reason alone I might go with the dumber woman in the end.

She also wouldn't respect you. Due to hypergamy, intelligent women want their partners to IQ mog them.

there's a lot of different IQs to compare OP

a lot of high-IQ people can think a lot of bullshit so a lot of it's about what memes infect the brain and how people apply their IQs

I apply mine to come to a lot of black-pill revelations but don't apply it for a lot of common-sense means I could've done to succeed/thrive for exampel so I'm ot the best example of applied IQ either