Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you choose a gay son or slutty daughter?

Gay son or slutty daughter, pick one

• Gay son

• Slutty daughter

Results are only viewable after voting.
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I am Islamic myself, but I'd prefer a gay son over a slutty daughter. My Islamic friends think I'm crazy and would pick a slutty daughter over a gay son.

Both equally bad/good tbh.

gay son for sure less trouble plus i dont have to take care of the chad child

gay son for sure less trouble plus i dont have to take care of the chad child
I didn't think about the fact she could be a teen mom, which would be highly possible anyway in this fucked up world.

I just dont want to bring another foid to this world tbh

Honestly having a fag for a kid is a decent outcome, because at least he'll be too busy riding the cock carousel himself to suck up to foids.

What are your motivations?
I don't find gays thaaaat bad. So they are pretty much on the same level for me. I mean depends how slutty she is. If she's a turboturboslut, def gay son for me.

slutty daughter will pass genes

Slutty daughter for sure. Feed her chips of lead paint so she's retarded and put her on OnlyFans one day after her 18th birthday and I'm set for life.

Who's the cuck who voted for slutty daughter?

This is why you always make spares boys. Incase the first one is a disappointment.

The daughter wouldn’t be slutty if she can’t leave the basement...

The gay son can’t be gay if he’s thrown off the rooftop...

I feel like I would have a peaceful feeling that I didn't fail at life.
Having kids if you're ugly is the most selfish thing you could ever do. You're a huge failure for that reason alone.

Having kids if you're ugly is the most selfish thing you could ever do. You're a huge failure for that reason alone.
You realize that being ugly doesn't make you ignore the primal instinct in your brain to pass your genes, right?
If this question was worded "Would you rather pass on your genes or end your bloodline while still paying 18 years for a gay son?" I bet your response would be different.

You realize that being ugly doesn't make you ignore the primal instinct in your brain to pass your genes, right?
If this question was worded "Would you rather pass on your genes or end your bloodline while still paying 18 years for a gay son?" I bet your response would be different.
Muh primal instincts, what a fucking moron. I still despise any ugly person that has kids.

Gays are sluts too.
SO really, the question is "Choose a slut gay son, or a slut straight daughter"

Muh primal instincts, what a fucking moron. I still despise any ugly person that has kids.
Then you should also despise me if I picked the other answer.

Gayyyyyyyy

Option 2, since I have a dick

Slutty daughter for sure. Feed her chips of lead paint so she's retarded and put her on OnlyFans one day after her 18th birthday and I'm set for life.
I lold

id rather choose to kill myself, just lol at this poll

It makes no difference to me

Slutty daughter has more to ruin than gay son

Being gay is the ultimate insult to your ancestors who overcame disease, poverty, wars. famines etc. and managed to propagate their genes just to have their lineage come to an end (assuming your son is an only-child) because their descendant is a faggot who rims other men's shit-covered arseholes. @chudur-budur

At least your slutty daughter is likely gonna get knocked up by some chad and give birth to/raise children, continuing on your genetic legacy via procreation.

A gay son isnt even worth the resources it takes to raise him, I'd make my son homeless if he came out to me as being gay. I'd rather have a slutty daughter, maybe i can even fuck her JFL.

@BlkPillPres what would u choose?

Last edited:
Gay son. I don't want to bring another Chad cock worshiping whore on this planet

Man they're both as bad. I'd rather rope.