Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Would you choke this bitch if you could?

I would do a lot more than just choke this stupid bitch

This entire video is ragefuel just by itself. All she does is mock us & insult us.

yes shes a major cunt

lol’d when she thought that rope meant rape, retarded thot

if i would have sold my imiginary bitcoins in 2012 i would have fucking offed myself

Pour gasoline and set on fire

anonymous-04-17-19-wed-09-06-42-no-51979701-im-so-fucking-horny-for-art-hoes-49697642.png

Yes. But not with my hands.

Yes. But not with my hands.
volcel if u wouldn't
Far out this Canadian accent is extremely aggravating even the fifth time watching this though

Last edited:
let's all take turns

The suffering I'd make that hole endure would make (((their))) treatment in 1940 look like nothing.

No,
I'd only nail her to a cross and set it om fire

She looks like the typical feminist.

I would choke that bitch while I pound on her ngl

Of course, that bespectacled cunt only exploits the forum content to gain cucks´ approval.

With such facial features, she would be incel as a male. Without even considering she´s caked in fakeup.

Maybe if she got some acid or fire on her face and had to live the rest of her existence as an undesirable freak would she understand our pain.

she has that irritating voice id love to choke her with my cock.

Yes (in minecraft)

Ok after a few seconds watching this I would even rape her corpse. She shouldnt exist.

If you have to ask that question, the answer is yes, before I even clicked on this post.

Look how much they despise us in the comments. This people purposely go out and hate us. They hate us so deeply. All we want is LDAR in peace down here why do this faggots keep disturbing us.

One day, they will cross the line. And then, as one wise man said. Shit will get real.