Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you cheat on Beyonce if you were married to her?

Savas

Savas

Banned
-
If you had the opportunity like Jay-Z had.

There's no reason to be faithful to a degenerate bitch like her, so yeah.

Framecel222 said:

I wouldn't marry Beyonce, she looks like the biggest self-absorbed bitch. I've seen better looking black women than her anyway.

I don't want to get married to someone like Beyonce tbh. But I wouldn't cheat on her. I wouldn't cheat.

I'd divorce her after having sex with her and escaping inceldom I guess.

I wouldnt even marry her.

beyonce is part of the reason girls are so into themselves nowadays.

I would cheat on her with Rihanna

yes, shes a entitled black stacey that needs to be learnt a lesson.

If I could get a girl like her I could get any girl and would want to utilise my full potential.

No. I'd rather not marry anyone, but I would fuck her.

Agent_Coper said:
There's no reason to be faithful to a degenerate bitch like her, so yeah.
well said.

Beyonce is part of the reason why young females are insufferable trash so no, I would rather snuff Beyonce than ever get into a relationship with it in the first place.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Beyonce is part of the reason why young females are insufferable trash so no, I would rather snuff Beyonce than ever get into a relationship with it in the first place.

Cuck detected

Well considering I'm a nobody and she's a celebrity, she'd cheat on me sooner than I would on her. That said, she's a used up whore who has no worth, just like the womyn that accused Harvey. They realized their prime is over and are now looking for other ways to get fame and money.

SaintMarcLepine said:
How the fuck does that make me a cuck?

Don't know maybe because of your avi. But a real man would marry Beyonce.

Savas said:
Don't know maybe because of your avi. But a real man would marry Beyonce.

@mental_out ban this fucking cuck.

SaintMarcLepine said:
@mental_out ban this fucking cuck.

i was banned for 2 days because of you. do you know that i'm the most powerful and relevant member on lookism?

Savas said:
i was banned for 2 days because of you. do you know that i'm the most powerful and relevant member on lookism?

@mental_out Lmfao ban this fucking trolling cuck again.

If I were in a committed relationship, I wouldn't cheat at all. I'd have to say no.

Its weird, I generally don't find women with big thighs to be attractive? But I'd still do it because I'm really that sexually depraved, thirsty, and frustrated.

SaintMarcLepine said:
@mental_out Lmfao ban this fucking trolling cuck again.

Are you on Lookism you disgusting faggot?

Savas said:
Are you on Lookism you disgusting faggot?

Lookism and it's degenerate autists is what's ruining this forum. I don't give a flying fuck who you are or what your reputation is on fucking lookism, you're a shitty troll who needs to fuck off. @mental_out

SaintMarcLepine said:
Lookism and it's degenerate autists is what's ruining this forum. I don't give a flying fuck who you are or what your reputation is on fucking lookism, you're a shitty troll who needs to fuck off. @mental_out

Who is the worst user on Lookism?

You guys are coping Beyonce is a multi millionaire I would marry her in a heartbeat

Captvic said:
You guys are coping Beyonce is a multi millionaire I would marry her in a heartbeat

We all would.

I would not cheat on anyone because I'm loyal unlike whores. But in the first place I wouldn't be in a relationship with her because she's black and completely unattractive to me.

gay_fag said:
I would not cheat on anyone because I'm loyal unlike whores. But in the first place I wouldn't be in a relationship with her because she's black and completely unattractive to me.

Your t levels must be negative.

Savas said:
Your t levels must be negative.

You must be into bestiality. Not everyone likes big fat asses. And monkey-like faces.

No women want incels so it'd be impossible.

jagged0 said:
No women want incels so it'd be impossible.

If Beyonce wanted you in the first place, you're not an incel lmao.

VLÖ said:
If Beyonce wanted you in the first place, you're not an incel lmao.

Maybe she has an incel fetish kek.

Risk vs reward. Assuming Ive already managed to get with Beyoncé, who Im not particularly attracted to, but is loaded and relatively hot, if some other A-list celebrity wants to Fuck around, yeah, lets go.

However, Im not risking my meal ticket on a waffle house waitress.

I would cheat on every single girl after having sex with her. I wana live like a fuckboi chad

Beyonce is a captal C feminist Cunt. I wouldnt ltr that shit in the first place.

gay_fag said:
You must be into bestiality. Not everyone likes big fat asses. And monkey-like faces.

A low t cuck doesn't like them.