Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you buy fake foid feet?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★★
There are alot of them. They're soft and poseable. Good ones are pretty expensive. I think a fleshlight or torso would be better. I live with my parents and couldn't order anything like that anyway because they could see. I don't have the money either.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out!
$148.88 | Hot Sale!! Sexy Female Lifelike Foot Mannequin Realistic Foot Model Factory Direct Sell

20240829 214111
20240829 214204

@incelerated

No. It is cheaper to cut foid's fresh feet. In videogame.

i would probably buy a sex doll instead

I never understood the delirium around foid's feet
jesus bras

Real foid parts go bad and must be kept refrigerated.
Yes, but if you start, in simulation and videogames, to cut people's limbs, and I repeat, in simulation and videogames, you know perfectly well that it is of one use and that more could come.

I never understood the delirium around foid's feet
jesus bras
I think it is the fetish of not looking at them very often, especially if you live in cold areas. Like something hidden.

In the Arab world, one of the biggest fetish, I'd say, is hair in foids.

I think it is the fetish of not looking at them very often, especially if you live in cold areas. Like something hidden.

In the Arab world, one of the biggest fetish, I'd say, is hair in foids.
You're probably right but the fact that foids's feet are not easily distinguishable from men's feet is always what make me doubtful about straightness of these feet lovers

I'm a gigafeetcel!:ahegao: I would definitely dollmaxx with a pair of foid-feet, but the feet would need to be extremley foidlike, e.g; high arches, nail poilsh, jewlery, etc.:feelsokman:

I'm a gigafeetcel!:ahegao: I would definitely dollmaxx with a pair of foid-feet, but the feet would need to be extremly foidlike, e.g; high arches, nail poilsh, jewlery, etc.:feelsokman:
Man, if I could, I would execute you, print your foidavi, and then burn it with 1 liter of gasoline.

Why do that when you could just look at feet on the internet?

What can you even do with a foot?

This is one of the fetishes I understand the least.

Man, if I could, I would execute you, print your foidavi, and then burn it with 1 liter of gasoline.
I can see you gigahate foid-feet, as well as feetcels too; eh brocel.:feelshmm: Stay based.:blackpill:

Last edited:
Why do that when you could just look at feet on the internet?
I'm too pervertedmaxxed for that.:feelsbadman: Over for extreme-footfetishcels.

Last edited:
I already have feet I don't need more feet

idk why people are so obsessed with accumulating feet

is this a fetish or a quirk of the imperial system of measurement

Its fun to jack off to them when a foid is attached what the fuck am I doing with this?

idk why people are so obsessed with accumulating feet

is this a fetish or a quirk of the imperial system of measurement
We pervertcels are just wired differently, I honestly can't fully understand this kink TBH.:feelsstudy:

I could try to profit off this by selling feet pics using fake foid feet

Why would you need that?

*me walking over to the park to watch the ducks and steal people's feet*

I have 458 feet now what

Fucking sucks being the only feetcel in the whole of .IS!:feelskek:

Great inceldom discussion

The feet alone mean nothing

It looks very realistic and very hot but the things is I don't wanna lose whatever sanity I have left.

I want to keep my dignity and my idiotic hope.

:feelshehe:

@Left4DeadDarkie @VideoGameCoper @incelerated @Therapywasawaste @Liu KANG @GeckoBus

I'm not into feet

You ain’t the only one my guy. I have fapped to thousands of different feet pics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back