Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you buy a bio enginered slave cat girl?

would you buy it?

• yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • other(explain)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
some billionaire killed all the morafags, and managed to create catgirls by using stemcels, the catgirl look like a average femoid non fat 14 yo femoid but with they ears and tails of a cat, she behave in the exact same way as a domestic cat, and the billionare decide to sell them as slaves for a reasonable price of 25 thousand euros, would you buy one?

Last edited:
Depends on what level they would be

based billionaire, that would be fucking amazing
Tbh. Retardo ethics slowed down our technological advance by decades already.

Yes but I'd prefer it to be a regular girl not a cat one
:soy: a regular girl would cheat you with chad, a catgirl could be locked home, and woun't be able to use tinder

No man i want a real foid gf

You are coping hard if you say you wouldn't.

I want to violate all of Orin's holes.

Yes. You're a retarded volcel if you say no.

The US alone spends more than 500 billions on it's military budget every year. Do you really think that they are constrained by petty morality?
No bro. Woke post. Secret military technology, such as engineered viruses surely already exist.

Recently the first artificially genetically hiv-resistant babies were born in china and the media shat on it massively. That's what pisses me off. So much suffering could be avoided, but genetically gifted individuals are against genetic enhancement. Its so damn retarded.

No bro. Woke post. Secret military technology, such as engineered viruses surely already exist.

Recently the first artificially genetically hiv-resistant babies were born in china and the media shat on it massively. That's what pisses me off. So much suffering could be avoided, but genetically gifted individuals are against genetic enhancement. Its so damn retarded.
"WAHMEN SPREAD LOW IQ GYMBRO GENES GOOD", "MEN CREATE CHILDREM WITH NO DIESEASE BAD"

YES! And I would treat her great, not as a slave (provided she loved me). I would treat her like I’d treat an ideal girl, if they existed.

YES! And I would treat her great, not as a slave (provided she loved me). I would treat her like I’d treat an ideal girl, if they existed.
same, i would spoil her, without the fear of she leaving me for chad

Yes, I would have to get the money first though.

same, i would spoil her, without the fear of she leaving me for chad
And people say we’re abusive. If we had people who actually loved us, we would love them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back