Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you breed with your daugther?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

Would you get her pregnant with your seed?

• Yes

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 40 74.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
So, let's assume you somehow get a daughter by in vitro fertilization, would you have a soccer team with her? the risks of incest are really if you repeat the process multiple times, a single time it's not that bad, and you can use science to minimize the defects/abort.

A nice thing about incest is that it maximizes your genes over the mother, so your offspring will be closer to you than normal kids, nice!!! :feelsautistic:

:)

i would never have a daughter because it is the ultimate cuckoldry. the foid i impregnated in this hypothetical would have to get an abortion once the gender is revealed.

So, let's assume you somehow get a daughter by in vitro fertilization, would you have a soccer team with her? the risks of incest are really if you repeat the process multiple times, a single time it's not that bad, and you can use science to minimize the defects/abort.

A nice thing about incest is that it maximizes your genes over the mother, so your offspring will be closer to you than normal kids, nice!!! :feelsautistic:

:)
I hope you breed your daughter and get mutant abominations.

Nice IT bait, mate.

No, you absolute fucking degenerate.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I would breed with your daughter

short answer: no unless she hot

I wouldn’t breed with her but I’d have sex with her using contraception to ensure she doesn’t get pregnant

Clear infiltrator trying to make us look bad

Clear infiltrator trying to make us look bad
Oh yeah, I infiltrated since 2019 and bothered with this site all these years :feelsjuice:

KYS newfag, just because you spam the Sewers 24/7 does not means you are the senpai here

Oh yeah, I infiltrated since 2019 and bothered with this site all these years :feelsjuice:

KYS newfag, just because you spam the Sewers 24/7 does not means you are the senpai here
You want a cookie? You are a sicko

You are a sicko

Not like incels have that many choices anyway, might as well, take advantage of your them as much as you can if you get lucky

Not like incels have that many choices anyway, might as well, take advantage of your them as much as you can if you get lucky
If you have a daughter you are by definition a non incel, take your meds bucko

If you have a daughter you by definition wouldn't be an incel, take your meds bucko
It's possible to have a daughter without actually ascending with a female, there are multiple ways to do this, like RAP....

Not sure how an incel even ends up with a child.

You are ill
Why?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

On the other side, there is nothing more perfect than a daughter/wife, she is literally made for YOUR TASTES :ahegao:

Why?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

On the other side, there is nothing more perfect than a daughter/wife, she is literally made for YOUR TASTES :ahegao:
This is peak degeneracy an evil crime glad its only in your fantasy

High odds of producing a subhuman so no.

under the current social climate thats practically a one way trip to jail once its found out :feelsjuice:

Yet men are fucking each other in the ass everywhere and it's legal. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

i would fuck her but creampie is too far

No.

I wonder if the negative answers come more from the fact its really your own daughter that is taken into consideration, and you people are disgusted because of that and see it as a reason to deny that possibility (coming from disgust), or rather its you getting emotional and your general antipathy towards women dies and you stop seeing your daughter as any other foid.