Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you betabuxx??

Would you betabux a woman?

• Total voters
buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Well, we are not and we won't become either alfas or sigmas, which are the truly successful men, but right now we are omegas. We are at the bottom. So, given the opportunity, would you become a beta and use or dangle resources to get an actual relationship with a woman? Assume she won't cheat and she's your looksmtach.

Last edited:
Only if she's a gigastacy minimum.

Who says I'm not an alpha?

Chad fucks, incel ascended buxx.

In your dreams.

The foid would take my money and leave me out in the cold, so no.

I have no interest in a transactional relationship.

No, I’d only alphabuxx to fuck multiple gigastacys models without having to be loyal to any of them, kek

Might as well get a prostitute at that point.

I have to say I'm impressed at the result of this poll. I imagined most incels wanted more normal, average lives. I know I do and I know there no way to have the dream live of a chad and pull many women with the sheer power of my chin. Of course I assume a balanced relationship with no cheating and a looksmatched girl, but with how women are today this may be a fool's errand.

I'm surprised so few took it especially with
Assume she won't cheat and she's your looksmtach.
Also assuming she doesn't divorcerape you I don't see how you could reject this. Do you guys literally expect to be chad with a harem of women?

All of you says NO. BUT none of you can get even this chance. JFL :feelskek:

I'm surprised so few took it especially with

Also assuming she doesn't divorcerape you I don't see how you could reject this. Do you guys literally expect to be chad with a harem of women?
Correct assumption. Exactly what I thought too. No chad life for us, so the best we can hope for is betabuxxing in a healthy, good relationship.

having a job is part of the bare minimum for a gf

Your a delusional retard if you think a sub8 male can have a non-transactional relationship
So all of those young teen boys who take female virginities are having a transactional relationship even though they have no money?

You aren't a young boy
You know what I mean. If you think you need to be a top 1% chad to have a legit GF without betabuxxing then you are one of those people who actually needs to take bluepill advice such as going outside for once.

You know what I mean. If you think you need to be a top 1% chad to have a legit GF without betabuxxing then you are one of those people who actually needs to take bluepill advice such as going outside for once.
I have to agree here. I have seen guys I mod with girls I'd bang. I don't how, why, when, where they did it though. I still try dating like everyone else.