Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you betabuxx a super tall low tier Becky with simpnology if given the chance?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am just dreaming in my head. Right now I am neet and a wizard. Okay no pussy no work. But the mid 30's washed up roasties have become invisible for Chad and the big $ spender simps and betabuxxers . So this is where now a balding ethniccel comes in to captain save a hoe LTB's.

Just wondering okay if I should work then why not betabuxx a tall amazonian foid that weighs almost 90 kgs and is minimum 185cm tall or like 6'2" in Americano measurements? If I betabuxx the desperate washed up roasties they can give me a tall heavy boned son.

Would you do it and pay $$$$ to play ? Some of the olf hags are even childless chasing the strong independant woman nonsence only to end up now lonely. Even if the bitch dicorces me I dont give a fuck if she gives me 2 sons, then I just move on with life having tall strong boys from high T foids

Here in North Europe its tall foid galour dime by the dozen , washed up hags, ready for incel betabuxxers.

I wouldn't go that far since I will be nothing to her after she fucked so many guys.

I wouldn't go that far since I will be nothing to her after she fucked so many guys.
who cares? Just to bareback and cum in the pussy making her pregnant, thats why. If she divorces just become a neet-cel and pay nothing :lul:

who cares? Just to bareback and cum in the pussy making her pregnant, thats why. If she divorces just become a neet-cel and pay nothing :lul:
I can mostly agree with that part but who wants a foid in their company for such a long time?

Simp for the sieve
Glorious end of the creature

I've never wanted to get married or have children, all I want is just to be popular with foids. Marriage was created for betabuxers and in my country the divorce rate is 73%.

I am just dreaming in my head. Right now I am neet and a wizard. Okay no pussy no work. But the mid 30's washed up roasties have become invisible for Chad and the big $ spender simps and betabuxxers . So this is where now a balding ethniccel comes in to captain save a hoe LTB's.

Just wondering okay if I should work then why not betabuxx a tall amazonian foid that weighs almost 90 kgs and is minimum 185cm tall or like 6'2" in Americano measurements? If I betabuxx the desperate washed up roasties they can give me a tall heavy boned son.

Would you do it and pay $$$$ to play ? Some of the olf hags are even childless chasing the strong independant woman nonsence only to end up now lonely. Even if the bitch dicorces me I dont give a fuck if she gives me 2 sons, then I just move on with life having tall strong boys from high T foids

Here in North Europe its tall foid galour dime by the dozen , washed up hags, ready for incel betabuxxers.
I would never have created a boy in this world knowing how scary hypergamy would be by the time he came of age. Yes, even my daughter, I am too smart and I know what kind of future world the world elite and Klaus Schwab in particular promise, and this is a terrible dystopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back