Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you become an executioner and execute the who would be sentenced to death by the court for the sake of ascension?

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Major
★★★★
You want to ascend enough and hate society for treating you so cruelly to become an executioner and execute criminals who will be sentenced to death by the court. If you get an ordinary white wife, Becky, for doing your job as an executioner?

Last edited:
Yea, most people getting executed are scum anyway soooo....

why not, most criminals who get death sentence are often scum you yourself suffered from

Yea, most people getting executed are scum anyway soooo....
Yes, but perhaps there are 1% of the innocent among them, whom the court sentenced to death anyway, and you are an ordinary cog of the system who cannot discuss orders.

they are gonna get killed anyways so...

what methods am i permitted to use? if is just turning on the electric chair or stabbing the fucker with a lethal injection? or are we going old school executioner axe?

You need to use a pistol and stand in the corner until the prisoner is led past you so that you can shoot him unnoticed in the back of the head.
what methods am i permitted to use? if is just turning on the electric chair or stabbing the fucker with a lethal injection? or are we going old school executioner axe?

You need to use a pistol and stand in the corner until the prisoner is led past you so that you can shoot him unnoticed in the back of the head.
can i use the axe instead? will do it anyway but there is something about the hood and axe aesthetic i just love.

why not, most criminals who get death sentence are often scum you yourself suffered from
Yes, but the court system is not perfect and there will be 100% innocent people among your victims

I think it will do too. In fact, I came up with this survey after I read about executioners in medieval Europe.
the social rejection executioners suffers/suffered would not really affect us anyway so why not do the job i say:lul:

the social rejection executioners suffers/suffered would not really affect us anyway so why not do the job i say:lul:
Yes, but it was a philosophical question, if you had worked honestly at your job for 20 years and innocent people refused to be among those whom you executed, would you suffer from remorse because of this or not? We all know that the judicial system is imperfect.

Yes, but it was a matter of philosophy, if you had worked honestly at your job for 20 years and innocent people refused among those whom you executed, would you suffer from remorse because of this or not? We all know that the judicial system is imperfect.
i was just following orders, i was just a cog in the machine doing what i was told. Is not my fault the judge and jury failed the individual that may or may not be innocent. I only pulled the trigger/swung the axe. I could live with it no issue.

You want to ascend enough and hate society for treating you so cruelly to become an executioner and execute criminals who will be sentenced to death by the court. If you get an ordinary white wife, Becky, for doing your job as an executioner?
I’d do it without girl friend (in gta) if legal!!!!!!

I’d do it without girl friend (in gta) if legal!!!!!!
Working as an executioner implies that you act within the law. You are complying with the court's decision.

I would execute people for free

Which kind of court? Shariah court 100% tbh ngl