Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you become a Stacy if a genie gives you the option?

Would you become a Stacy if a genie gives you the option?

• Yes yes

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
-
20% tranny
If an Aladin genie gives you an option to become a Stacy, would you choose it? On one hand you would be an aristocrat, you just need to open your mouth and order people around you and they will rush to obey it, just to make you happy

But on the other hand you will be a dumb, entitled, degenerate, chad only whore who is only attracted to the dumbest, most violent and more retarded criminals, murderers and thugs you can find (whom the supreme gentleman called obnoxious brutes). You will get abused by thugmaxxed tyrones daily, and then say "kill all men" on twitter taking your anger on low smv men and incels around you (a very immoral thing to do)

But then you will have your army of simps who will always ensure that you never face any problem in life

no because im not a tranny :bluepill: i would tell the aladdin genie to go groom someone else

hell nah

im becoming chad and getting an invisible money tree that only i can see in my back yard and maybe some super power

only if i keep my mind, women are super stupid and boring as fuck

fuck that nigga
living as the weaker sex

its better to be a strong tall man than a weak pathetic frauding foid

even though the stacy life would be good itd still be gay to be fucked by chad with this current brain

maybe if i was born a woman itd be easier since id have a foid brain

I thought about this recently.

The only thing about it that tempts me is that it means I could easily have as many children as I wanted, which is something that's difficult as a man.

I wouldn't even need to have sex to do it. And then I could declare myself a lesbian and it would be easier to get a gf too.

So with all that factored in... maybe. XD

I would only do it if I could get all my prior memories of being a male erased. If not I would just be a lesbian

No I ain't fag nor tranny

Nah. Women are pathetic fuckin morons who are brainless sheep and follow other women and trends to pick a partner. They have no loyalty or personality.

It's better to be a stacy than to be an incel.
Therefore yes, I'd

Nah nigga you sus:feelsbaton:
I'm just making an objectively more reasonable choice. Idk how you can prefer to live like this when you could have a much better life as an stacy, with guaranteed reproduction and love by society.

As a man, I'm not really a fan of being a woman, but I know it's the more sensible choice.
EDIT: I understand you get your biological sex changed, not just become a fcuking tranny

I sighed when I saw that 5 faggots voted yes. Those are the same assholes who drink light beer.

Only 20%?
And the thread is still up. What is even the point of a poll like this? There aren't actual genies, so why even entertain this thought? Tranny shit.

Yes, totally. I want an easier life.

If my sexual orientation remained the same, then I dunno. Like, in this case, I'd become a lesbian Stacy who wants to fuck other foids. JFL.

just be lesbian and fuck other stacies.

I can understand wanting to be a Stacy so you can be attracted to yourself (without the penances of being a female of course).

Thing is, I wouldn't want dudes wanting to fuck me.

No, absolutely not.

I thought about this recently.

The only thing about it that tempts me is that it means I could easily have as many children as I wanted, which is something that's difficult as a man.

I wouldn't even need to have sex to do it. And then I could declare myself a lesbian and it would be easier to get a gf too.

So with all that factored in... maybe. XD
I mean, how would you even take care of that many kids?

Better to just be a Chad sperm donor.

I mean, how would you even take care of that many kids?

Better to just be a Chad sperm donor.

Maybe. I just feel a bit bad doing that for some reason!

Same with co-parenting.

Better than living as a incel and full of priviledge, life LITERALLY on tutorial mode, guarabteed pleasure and satisfaction, hordes of simps and validation, easy money, easy life. Laws only get better for them, the whole system to their benefit, instead of a incel, at the bottom of societal status and demonized every day, mocked and hated, longing for a life never meant to them. But having the mentakity of them seems bad.

I think i would not.