Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you become a slut if you turn into stacy?

Would you become a slut if you turn into stacy?

• Total voters
vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Imagine, that tomorrow you will wake up as a 18 year old stacy (9 / 10) in a western country, in average income family. You have no dating limits, everyone wants you.

Really honestly, I won't judge, would you become a cock carousel slut OR be more 'traditional' and live with one man (he can be chad / normie / incel :feelskek:)?

I know few will say 3rd option to sound good and moral, but I want honesty :feelsokman:

You will forget that you were a incel man, but still contain same conscience.

Last edited:
never. i have my morals. to eternity and beyond

Is there a careermaxxing option where I can sleep my way up the corporate or political ladder?

There is no demographic more privileged than young, attractive white women.

Is there a careermaxxing option where I can sleep my way up the corporate or political ladder?
it's either option 1 or 2, depending if you want to marry later in life

i wouldnt take dick outside of marriage tbh, i would marry a strong high iq traditional faithful man (not gay)

I would be volcel

I'm also surprised that there isn't an option for "help incels ascend", despite the fact that so many members of our community have this weird fantasy where a young 9/10 model will somehow exist and help them lose their virginity.

Not voting in this transgender propaganda poll

Imagine, that tomorrow you will wake up as a 18 year old stacy (9 / 10) in a western country, in average income family. You have no dating limits, everyone wants you.

Really honestly, I won't judge, would you become a cock carousel slut OR be more 'traditional' and live with one man (he can be chad / normie / incel :feelskek:)?

I know few will say 3rd option to sound good and moral, but I want honesty :feelsokman:

You will forget that you were a incel man, but still contain same conscience.

Cock carousel slut until 35. Then settle down with a beta buxxing cuck while cheating on him with Chad.

There is no such thing as real love and exploiting others as much as possible is the only thing that makes any sense in this world.

Marry at 18, never cheat and become a nun if my husband dies tbh

Not going to take the whore pill

once you turn into a woman you automatically lose morals. being a slut is genetically tied into their dna. once a woman, your new whore mind will gradually replace your old self with a bluepilled mentality and constant cravings of cock

once you turn into a woman you automatically lose morals. being a slut is genetically tied into their dna. once a woman, your new whore mind will gradually replace your old self with a bluepilled mentality and constant cravings of cock
i fucking hate hole brains

I would be a lesbian and ride the pussy carousel

Volcel till roaches crawl outta my veevee.

I would probably have standards too big for my own good.

I wouldn't want to spread degeneracy

I would fuck my way into money and power