Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you become a cyborg if you could??

Runt171

Runt171

Officer
★★★★★
I was just thinking About if Cybernetics ever became a thing like in cyberpunk I would just replace my body So that my shit genes wouldn't be visible

I was thinking about if I would keep my face normal and then I realised I may aswell become a full on cyborg what would be the point of even staying human when Your genes are terrible you may aswell become something stronger and better

I have no reason to stay as I am now as a human I am basically already dead my genes have trapped me in a life that is rigged to fail and there would be no point continuing as I am now if I had the option to CyborgMaxxx

If I was a cyborg I would just become a thugmaxxed mercenary like adam smasher atleast my life would be entertaining and interesting then and I really wouldn’t give af If I died

That would be a pretty based way to live and die instead of just being a rotting loser

Me cold approaching foids after cyborgmaxxing

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your flesh, as though it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Machine is immortal… Even in death I serve the Omnissiah.

I was just thinking About if Cybernetics ever became a thing like in cyberpunk I would just replace my body So that my shit genes wouldn't be visible

I was thinking about if I would keep my face normal and then I realised I may aswell become a full on cyborg what would be the point of even staying human when Your genes are terrible you may aswell become something stronger and better

I have no reason to stay as I am now as a human I am basically already dead my genes have trapped me in a life that is rigged to fail and there would be no point continuing as I am now if I had the option to CyborgMaxxx

If I was a cyborg I would just become a thugmaxxed mercenary like adam smasher atleast my life would be entertaining and interesting then and I really wouldn’t give af If I died

That would be a pretty based way to live and die instead of just being a rotting loser

Me cold approaching foids after cyborgmaxxing

View attachment 1174771
As a chink I might as well be wall e already

cyborgmaxxing might be the way brocel. huge win for shortcels too.

That video was funny. Thanks for the laugh. I’d seriously consider cyborgmaxxing if my health got worse

Steam Community :: :: Genos

Depends

I'd just get a power suit like Lex Luthor.

cyborgmaxxing might be the way brocel. huge win for shortcels too.
Yeah thats another reason I was thinking about it

Imagine going from a weak shortcel to a 7ft tall mogger chadborg

Last edited:
From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your flesh, as though it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Machine is immortal… Even in death I serve the Omnissiah.

If I can guarantee immortality, then yes.

That video was funny. Thanks for the laugh. I’d seriously consider cyborgmaxxing if my health got worse
Np

Thats another reason being a cyborg would be good you would feel no pain or sickness
You would just need to keep your cybernetics in good condition

no because then the kikes would hack into it

Np

Thats another reason being a cyborg would be good you would feel no pain or sickness
You would just need to keep your cybernetics in good condition
Yep. If my health in my current body got bad enough I’d have no problem exchanging it for a perfect robotic body. Feeling no pain would be awesome. I’d never have to suffer physically again.

why would you want to be immortal as an incel?
Its strange to see how even on this site some people want to exist forever because they are scared of not existing at all

I would rather not exist atleast after going ER as a cyborg anyway (in cybERpunk 2077 obviously)

why would you want to be immortal as an incel?
When you're an immortal cyborg sex and relationships become a meaningless concern. You cease to be human and will have other existential directives.

Yep. If my health in my current body got bad enough I’d have no problem exchanging it for a perfect robotic body. Feeling no pain would be awesome. I’d never have to suffer physically again.
Would you replace your entire body or still remain somewhat human??

Would you replace your entire body or still remain somewhat human??
I don’t know. It depends on how much was wrong with my biological body at the time. My left hip is already messed up badly from an injury and defective anatomy. My right knee and right shoulder are also loose from past injuries. Id have to consider it carefully

The cyberpunk future is better than what our timeline holds in store. We have a dystopia with none of the cool scifi stuff you see in media.

Yes I would nobody would mess with me that way.

Brutal NPCpill

If this means I can wageslave in a amazon warehouse for $20 an hour and work quadruple overtime without breaking any bones or feeling like dying, then i’m down

If this means I can wageslave in a amazon warehouse for $20 an hour and work quadruple overtime without breaking any bones or feeling like dying, then i’m down
Even in a hypothetical situation where this mf can be a cyborg who does whatever the fuck he wants hes still a wageslave

Over

I'd be a warlord in the DRC if I could be a cyborg