Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you become a cuck if it guaranteed you a loyal wife you didn’t have to betabuxx?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
She’s 18, virgin, and will suck and fuck you dry. She’s loyal, cooks for you, and won’t leave you for not having a job. But she’s a hardcore feminist, vegan, LGBTQ, IT moderator, and pro choice. She makes you participate in all the things and protests she goes to, and makes you drive a Prius. If you disagree or refuse to do anything she wants you to, she leaves you.

Better incel than cuck...
But she’s a hardcore feminist, vegan, LGBTQ, IT moderator, and pro choice. She makes you participate in all the things and protests she goes to, and makes you drive a Prius. If you disagree or refuse to do anything she wants you to, she leaves you.
Thats a no from me, bro

You had me at cooks for me , Loss me at IT moderator , Had me again at driving , Loss me again when you said she leaves if I don’t do everything she ask me to do

Fuck her and leave her, i hate foids like that, so annoying. Better incel then cuck

Fuck her and leave her, i hate foids like that, so annoying. Better incel then cuck
She makes you participate in all that clown stuff for weeks before fucking you

Do it, fuck her, leave her. Literally the most annoying type of foid alive

I never want to be a cuck.

No that’s retarded. I’ll fake it for a day and pump and dump her.

Yes, but that kind of woman doesn't exist.
If she's a feminist, she will 100% cheat

She’s 18, virgin, and will suck and fuck you dry. She’s loyal, cooks for you, and won’t leave you for not having a job. But she’s a hardcore feminist, vegan, LGBTQ, IT moderator, and pro choice. She makes you participate in all the things and protests she goes to, and makes you drive a Prius. If you disagree or refuse to do anything she wants you to, she leaves you.

No co sounds like she's a landwhale.

She’s 18, virgin, and will suck and fuck you dry. She’s loyal, cooks for you, and won’t leave you for not having a job. But she’s a hardcore feminist, vegan, LGBTQ, IT moderator, and pro choice.
If she can make the vegan food that's fine. If I can still go on incel forums :chad: then it can be a fun game to get her to screenshot my posts. Most girls are at least somewhat pro-feminism, LGBTQ, and abortion.

She makes you participate in all the things and protests she goes to, and makes you drive a Prius. If you disagree or refuse to do anything she wants you to, she leaves you.
I'll listen to her talk and go to some events but I'm not going to be super enthusiastic about it. I don't care about the type of car. What's the worst stuff I have to agree to?

She won't even have sex with me every day? Definitely no then. I can't believe actual cucks do all that stuff without getting pussy, they must believe one day they'll finally get a relationship if they continue to out cuck themselves for many years.
If she can make the vegan food that's fine.

She’s 18, virgin, and will suck and fuck you dry. She’s loyal, cooks for you, and won’t leave you for not having a job.
Sounds awesome.
However, all I want is just a piece of that illusion called "love". This may sounds unreasonable, but I wouldn't really care if she doesn't cook for me, for example. Her being a non-virgin would also be extremely appreciable, although completely impossible at 18.

Then the advantages are completely destroyed by the flaws, really:
But she’s a hardcore feminist, vegan, LGBTQ, IT moderator, and pro choice. She makes you participate in all the things and protests she goes to, and makes you drive a Prius. If you disagree or refuse to do anything she wants you to, she leaves you.
That's a big no from me. Better incel than cuck.

By the way:
She's (...) IT moderator (...). She makes you participate in all the things and protests she goes to (...). If you disagree or refuse to do anything she wants you to, she leaves you.
Gotta say that I laughed a bit at that. Inside.

Might as well get fucked in the ass at that point.
Showing up to any faggotry protest to protest should be punished with ultimate death.
Plus eating vegan food is soy.

blonde HBB wouldnt even let a currycel DM her a cuck proposal as you outlined

we are not even allowed to be cucks to blonde HBB

These hypothetical is dumb as fuck.

I might be an incel, but I'm no cuck.

Ye I would but only under the condition she remains loyal to me 24/7 and not trying to make me watch BBC fuck her or some stupid shit like that.

I will just larp my way through the relationship.

you mean she dont want me to work and all i have to do is larp as if i give a fuck about her interests? Hell ya i will do it. Let that bitch work and pay so i can play vidya and chill all day

Threads were crazy back then jfl

it's beyond over when you remember almost every deleted member's username or who they were even if they got banned a long time before you even made an account here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back