Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you become a criminal and go on a world class diamond heist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date

Would you go on a "heist of the century" diamond heist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Would you be in active involvement in a world class diamond robbery like the antwerp diamond heist,if given in the chance?the value of the diamonds would be 100 million dollars assuming it to be the same antwerp diamond heist and you 'd be splitting it amongst 5 other incel gunman.You also risk decades in prison if somehow caught and arrested.

Risk is too damned much.

(((Diamonds))) are a scam. There’s enough diamonds in the world for every person to own a cup full of them, but the supply is heavily controlled. Diamonds are literally worthless if they’re valued on their rarity. It’s just a big Jew scam making idiots think worthless rocks are rare.

Diamonds are worthless to me. I rather hack the bank and put money on my bank account

i picked first option because i dont like jews

• Yes,criminalmaxxing and stealing millions of $ worth of diamonds is my final fuck you to to socety

you 'd be splitting it amongst 5 other incel gunman.
Not me
giphy.gif

CostlyDeterminedCrocodileskink-max-1mb.gif

over for payday2cels

Pretty sure stolen diamonds are worthless because diamonds are intrinsically worthless and are an extremely common gemstone. The only reason they are expensive is because of marketing and artificially restricted supply. The whole system is made and run by the jews. Every diamond has a serial number and jewdentification papers, and if you don't have them nobody will buy the diamonds.

I would do it like that guy from Batman, where he stole the diamonds and just randomly dumped them around the countryside.

We already are criminals...

soy because don't want to go in prison and get raped by tyrone for the rest of my life