Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you become a 5'3 currycel and a millionaire

Would you accept the offer

• Yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
You become a millionaire, but also transform into a 5'3 balding currycel for the rest of your life.

Will you take this offer?. I personally will because money is important and I'm already an inkwell with no chance of ascension.

I get to ascend and become a millionaire? I don’t see any downside to this

I wouldn't have the courage. :feelsjuice:

The only thing that would change is I become a curry and rich. Yeah I'd take that.

If you would pass up being a millionaire for the sake of being short you have mental issues, I am already a turbomanlet so give me the million.

You become a millionaire, but also transform into a 5'3 balding currycel for the rest of your life.

Will you take this offer?. I personally will because money is important and I'm already an inkwell with no chance of ascension.
yes I am already 5'4-5'5, lose one inch height for money easily worth it

While I would hate getting even shorter, I already have no hope of ascension and I need the money.
So yes I would.

Yeah because my stats would be higher once zi get LL surgery, hair transplant, buccal fat remove surgery and other surgeries plus money for copes and hookers.

i wouldn't be able to handle smelling like human shit and bad food 24/7

For me its a win win.