Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you beat a blind guy

Would you

• Yes bro

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No bro

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Would you beat a blind guy with a shovel if it's guaranteed you'll get a virgin loyal gf?

I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

Of course. I would take my one cobblestone and two sticks to make a shovel and beat him until his screen says game over

Ofc, morals are just bullshit used to gaslight low value men anyway, only problem if he turns out to be someone important and I could get in trouble

I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

If the blind guy is incel tier then no. However, if he is normie or above then absolutely because if he could see me then he would want me to suffer.

If the blind guy is incel tier then no. However, if he is normie or above then absolutely because if he could see me then he would want me to suffer.
If you wouldn't kill your incel friend to get a prime pussy, you are a volcel

If you wouldn't kill your incel friend to get a prime pussy, you are a volcel

I’m not switching up on my friend for a foid. That’s exactly what a normie or simp would do.

I’m not switching up on my friend for a foid. That’s exactly what a normie or simp would do.
Friendships are worthless. Normies and simps are moralfags so they wouldn't be able to do such thing.

Would you beat a blind guy with a shovel if it's guaranteed you'll get a virgin loyal gf?
I actually work with blinde people daily. Don't be fooled by the media brainwash. They're as annoyingly evil as regular normies. So yes. I'll do it .

Friendships are worthless. Normies and simps are moralfags so they wouldn't be able to do such thing.

You need friendships. Normies and simps don’t have morals when it comes to women.

if nobody is looking then yes,if I can knock him down with the shovel and make him unconscious that should be enough

yea lol

I mean, I'd feel like shit afterwards, but why the fuck not? Morals are a social construct to prevent people from killing each other over things like this, in nature, the alphas literally kill the beta's offspring for lolz while we as a species are cucked as hell.

I mean, I'd feel like shit afterwards, but why the fuck not? Morals are a social construct to prevent people from killing each other over things like this, in nature, the alphas literally kill the beta's offspring for lolz while we as a species are cucked as hell.
chad iq

yes