Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be willing to live in a society that has strict anti-polyamory laws?

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
You have the freedom to choose who your wife/husband is going to be, but once you settle on her/him, you're kind of bound by the "till death do us part" a little more strictly (like "jail time for infidelity" levels of strictness) than in more liberal versions of the law, which we are currently living. Dating is allowed, but sex before marriage isn't, so they function less like hookups and more like glorified marriage interviews.

How do you think you would fair under such conditions? And what do you think would be suitable punishments for breaking such laws if they were to go into effect.

Personally, I think that Chad's dick has ruptured this generation's women's ability to pair-bond so hard, that they would rather die alone surrounded by a hundred cats than go for anything less than an 8/10. If humanity manages to survive past that point, you could have a slightly more tolerable female population.

Also, 10 years of jail-time is the minimum I think one should get, regardless of whether they are a man or a woman.

Absolutely. That would be ideal. Promiscuity should always be unacceptable and punishable.

nofuckyoudontcare

we will eventually get there, one way or another. its simply a matter of time

it will lead to alot of violence and chimping out but i think the army will oversee those new laws and imprison fornicators.
its gonna be madness

anything is better than the current society we live in

we will eventually get there, one way or another. its simply a matter of time

it will lead to alot of violence and chimping out but i think the army will oversee those new laws and imprison fornicators.
its gonna be madness
I really hope so but can't see it happening any time soon