Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be the 2nd choice of a stacey?

Would you take a second hand stacey?

• Hell yeah Brother

• Ew no, that whore already has a floppy roast beef pussy

• Volcel if I wouldnt

Results are only viewable after voting.
B

blockhead24

Banned
-
So imagine this: A stacey broke up with her chad boyfriend. She then hits you up and youre basically the second choice, dont ask why.
She didnt whore around (yet) and is basically like a second hand car.
Would you take her?

No.
No hymen.
No diamond.
The End.

No, im not an emotional tampon. Im a human with sexual needs.

I don’t take sloppy seconds

Volcel if you wouldn't tbh, it's not like you have to marry her

Jesus, you guys are basically becoming the type of incel IT constantly makes fun of. A bunch of fucking edgy volcels.

Who gives a shit if I am not her first? A good looking girl is into me? Fuck yeah.

Yes you would

ITT Possible faggots.

A foid who has only had ONE past partner is a rare occurence yet you'd pass it up?

You gotta be a chad to be hit up lol

Best to take it but never get married as marriage is low iq and risky with any women who has ever fallen in love with someone else especially if that someone else is chad

Only if I can have sex with her. If she tries to use me as an emotional tampon, things wouldn't go well for hER.

Implying that I would be able to romantically attract & sexually attract a foid that hasn't been dicked by the Chad carousal yet, implying that any of us here would take her.

Who gives a fuck? You seriously will give up sex with a 8/10 female just because she is not first?
A foid who has only had ONE past partner is a rare occurence yet you'd pass it up?
Thats actually as rare as finding a a dollar fully intact under water.

This scenario is more unrealistic than nerd gets cheerleader movies.

So imagine this: A stacey broke up with her chad boyfriend. She then hits you up and youre basically the second choice, dont ask why.
She didnt whore around (yet) and is basically like a second hand car.
Would you take her?
Of course. Faggot if you wouldn't.

No way, she would dump me at once for another guy.

Maybe would fuck that cunt, not more

If you KNOW she's been with Chad but is making intimacy harder for you, that is foretaste of what is to come later in your relationship.

JFL @ all the copers saying no. Most incel wouldn't hesitate to take a 2453543245th hand foid.

That is pretty cucked ngl

I would pump and dump tbh.

8497D27F 5BA9 4D11 ACDC 824C38D48AC2

Yes , of course

Is this a fucking joke?
How would I be 2nd? I'm not even 202nd.
Your prude problems are nothing.

wow..
people are coping really hard with this virginity obsession.
good luck finding your 12 yo pure and pale virgin gf.

Jesus, you guys are basically becoming the type of incel IT constantly makes fun of. A bunch of fucking edgy volcels.

Who gives a shit if I am not her first? A good looking girl is into me? Fuck yeah.
I have a feeling that most of them are just normie looking guys who set their standard too high . Through out my life, I never feel like i was an option and if this happen to me there's a large chance that i would say yes, but these guys seems like they dont have the same experiences like a typical incel would. They just casually throw out the chance of ascension because its not exactly the same as the ideal girl in their mind. They act out the same behaviors with those women they condemn. Just a while ago I've seen a quote here talking about Men have preferences and women have requirements, But seems like in doesn't seem the case especially for these guys. I dont know if they are larping or just entitled, Now Im suspicious of everyone here since many of prominent users gets banned for larping.

Last edited:
I would. not a volcel