Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be single if you were tall and handsome and had a big dick

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't think I could keep a foid interested as I don't like drama and conflict, I avoid those. All women also are only into really weird sex stuff like being humiliated, cheating, physically abused, knife play, etc. Plain sex isn't likely to get many women off after their neuro-hormone receptors are burnt out a long time ago from long term drug use and having sex so many times.

Women would be bored out of their mind with a regular guy who doesn't want to fight with them or have anxiety producing dramas going on constantly. That is a problem with being non-NT, needing treatment for depression & anxiety and having to be careful not to get into big dramas/conflicts, in case I go over the edge and become non-functional and can't work. Not to mention I don't want to feel that way, which feeling terrible from anxiety and depression would defeat the purpose of wanting to feel good by having a girlfriend.

About the only way I could see women wanting me even if I was tall, handsome and had a big dick is if they were cheating on their husband with me. But I don't even want to get involved in all that drama.

In addition I am INTJ which is woman repellant. As soon as I start talking logic and analyzing things women who are in the room and can overhear my conversation with my friend leave very quickly. Women like the mystery of not understanding things, and just having the emotional experience. A guy like me who analyzes things is like a guy in a movie theatre who keeps reminding everyone this is just a movie, no one was really hurt.

You mean if I was tall, hansome, big dicked, but still had my current mental state? Because maybe my mental state is a byproduct of my having been single all these years. Maybe I wouldn't be like this if I wasn't single.

But if I have to be autistic as I am now... how old am I?

Is water made of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom?

Would i be poor if i had millions in the bank?

i mean i would probably still fuck it up. I'm autistic as shit and have really bad social anxiety
even if i was myself but a chad, i'd still find a way to mess it up. Being high iq makes me high inhib, which makes me less likely to take risks (having casual sex with random women) because i don't want diseases or pregnancies
if i was NT and low inhib then i would probably make it tbh as a chad

Blah blah feels and insecurities blah blah.
No, I would not be single if I was high SMV... wtf. Water is wet, don't forget that.

If I were tall with big dick I wouldn't be so high inhib, maybe I wouldn't slay but I would have many sex partners for sure.

Would you be poor if you were rich?

I don't think I could keep a foid interested as I don't like drama and conflict, I avoid those. All women also are only into really weird sex stuff like being humiliated, cheating, physically abused, knife play, etc. Plain sex isn't likely to get many women off after their neuro-hormone receptors are burnt out a long time ago from long term drug use and having sex so many times.

Women would be bored out of their mind with a regular guy who doesn't want to fight with them or have anxiety producing dramas going on constantly. That is a problem with being non-NT, needing treatment for depression & anxiety and having to be careful not to get into big dramas/conflicts, in case I go over the edge and become non-functional and can't work. Not to mention I don't want to feel that way, which feeling terrible from anxiety and depression would defeat the purpose of wanting to feel good by having a girlfriend.

About the only way I could see women wanting me even if I was tall, handsome and had a big dick is if they were cheating on their husband with me. But I don't even want to get involved in all that drama.

In addition I am INTJ which is woman repellant. As soon as I start talking logic and analyzing things women who are in the room and can overhear my conversation with my friend leave very quickly. Women like the mystery of not understanding things, and just having the emotional experience. A guy like me who analyzes things is like a guy in a movie theatre who keeps reminding everyone this is just a movie, no one was really hurt.

What are you fucking retarded or something? Jfl.

Yes.

I would just live the George Clooney pump n’dump lifestyle (prior to his cucking out and marrying Amal Muhdikk) until I finally got too old to do it anymore and keeled over dead like Michael in Godfather III.

Clown World era women simply cannot be loyal.

Much less decent wives or mothers.

This generation of women and prior were not bred for that.

They have been socially engineered by the Jews on Madison Avenue to be disloyal, dishonorable whores and woe to any man that tries to turn any of them into housewives.

View: https://youtu.be/KupAgY18QDc

Last edited:
Fuck no u kidding me?

I'd outrace hamilton if he used a Fiat Panda and i used a Bugatti.

Outside >>> inside.

A foid doesnt get bored quickly from fucking a Chad, regardless of personality.

Worst case scenario would be relationships lasting only 6 months to a year, which is more than fine.

Gigacope if u think there wouldnt be plenty of hot foids willing to have (semi) LTRs with boring Chads.

I don't think I could keep a foid interested
Gigacope, you wouldn't even have to keep her interested, as long as there is no chadder chad on the horizon. And even in this case, why would you keep her, when there are thousands of foids wanting you.

I would find all the women of top tier genetic stock in my area and breed an army of gigachads

I'm sure I would find some way of fucking it up.

lmao the mole on my chin tells me no

Would be fine.

My mental state is a reflection of my looks.

Yes because I would rather pump and dump

If you were tall and handsome and had a big dick then foids would rape you, no matter how much of a sperg you are.

I’m INTJ but this post is cope. If you had all three of those things women wouldn’t care about anything else

I’m INTJ but this post is cope. If you had all three of those things women wouldn’t care about anything else

Got a point there.. I should make it if you were tall and normie looking would you get a girlfriend, or are you too autistic/damaged/weird.

does the pope shit in the woods?