Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be okay with an open relationship if you were a Chad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date

Open relationship as a Chad?

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
This way, you have the ability to fuck other girls easily instead of being truly cucked while your gf fucks other guys. Could even invite some bitches for a threesome if your girl is bi. All while having a relationship and your girl still truly liking you.

This way, you have the ability to fuck other girls easily instead of being truly cucked while your gf fucks other guys. Could even invite some bitches for a threesome if your girl is bi. All while having a relationship and your girl still truly liking you.

What would be the point of being in a relationship?

You could just stay single as Chad and have threesomes whenever you want.

No.If your Chad you bitch is far less likely to fuck other guys. And how can you promote degeneracy. Sharia is needed

If a girl can get with one Chad, she could probably get with many more

You get the validation/love/cuddling of an LTR while still being able to fuck a bunch of other girls.

You get the validation/love/cuddling of an LTR while still being able to fuck a bunch of other girls.

Haha, validation/"love" from a bitch who sucks a different dick everyday. No thanks.

Yo
Haha, validation/"love" from a bitch who sucks a different dick everyday. No thanks.
You don't have to make out with her.

And she's sucking your dick which has been in hoards of pussy.

Idk I'm just curious

I'm anti degeneracy so I only support ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN in a "relationship"

Yo

You don't have to make out with her.

And she's sucking your dick which has been in hoards of pussy.

Idk I'm just curious

I'm not with it.

Yeah
I'm anti degeneracy so I only support ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN in a "relationship"
Yeah but if you became a Chad and you had a bunch of qts and hot girls wanting your dick, could you resist being a degenerate?

You could have a fucking harem.

Yeah

Yeah but if you became a Chad and you had a bunch of qts and hot girls wanting your dick, could you resist being a degenerate?

it would be hard but yes. I will never become what I hate so much

Chad doesn't do relationships man that shits for Joe Beta. Aint nothing in this world the chads values more than anything than his fucking freedom hell he would watch his own parents sink in the lava before he sells himself into slavery.

Only reason chads does relationships is because the bitch is rich and she's paying his way.

Last edited:
Chad doesn't do relationships man that shits for Joe Beta. A none in this world the chads values more than anything that his fucking freedom do to watch his own parents sink in the lava before he sells himself into slavery.
Yeah but not everyone wants to just fuck a ton of women they don't know/care about

I want more than just to get my dick wet

Hell most Chads have gfs. I mean they probably cheat on them with no remorse but they still date and shit.

Yeah but not everyone wants to just fuck a ton of women they don't know/care about

I want more than just to get my dick wet

Hell most Chads have gfs. I mean they probably cheat on them with no remorse but they still date and shit.

Guess I'm a little more pragmatic because the Chads I've seen that do relationshits or stay with one woman are the ones who chill at the house while the chick supports them and they stay at home. Not shitting on em because if I was Chad I would do the same thing.

Fuck no, I'm not a cuck

To have a stable family and female that always loves you at home while you're traveling the world getting prime pussy. That's what professional athletes do. Or, at least what they think they do, with their arrogance blinding them to the fact they're betabux.