Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Be Ok With a Man Screwing Your Daughter If They Marry?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Would be you OK if a man has sex with your daughter?
He gets to have the best sex with her, and she's in her early 20's.

Here are the conditions:
He's White
They stay married until death
He's a good provider - NEVER cheats
They give you many lovely, well behaved grand children, who also love monogamous lives.

My mother was married 62 years, my father was a good provider, never cheated.
My sister is 69, almost married 50 years, husband never cheated, good provider.
Me and my parents loved her husband to death.

I would have no problem with a White Man having sex with my daughter in her prime, provided they were married and treated her well. I would treat the man with the utmost respect.

I can't really suspend me disbelief enough to imagine myself having a daughter. But sure, why not?

What's with you and your obsession about your hypothetical daughter being fucked?

No I wouldn't be ok with it at all bro.
I would probably never look at the slut the same way again.

images

Well I mean it's not like I'd be having sex with my daughter so I don't care if she gets married.

No, I would take her to some Muslim country to get a female circumcision when she is young, then I would disallow her from forming any relationships. I'll make sure she never gets to do it.

Better than her being a whore.

Yes, i dont give a fuck

He gets to have the best sex with her, and she's in her early 20's.

Here are the conditions:
He's White
They give you many lovely, well behaved grand children, who also love monogamous lives.

My mother was married 62 years, my father was a good provider, never cheated.
My sister is 69, almost married 50 years, husband never cheated, good provider.
Me and my parents loved her husband to death.

I would have no problem with a White Man having sex with my daughter in her prime, provided they were married and treated her well. I would treat the man with the utmost respect.

i aint getting any kids and i dont want either

I'd fuck my daughter then she can die for all I care.

Yeah I guess, its really all a father can ask for

I don't understand how anyone would be ok raising her just for that to happen.

why brin bastard into this realm in this point of time anyways

I don't understand how anyone would be ok raising her just for that to happen.
So what would you want your daughter to become? Not being a degenerate is literally the best case scenario for a woman

So what would you want your daughter to become? Not being a degenerate is literally the best case scenario for a woman
I would want her to become rich from some music career or something. I wouldn't want a daughter period though.

If she doesn't divorce rape her husband I'm all game.

Raising a daughter...

And

Let wolf take lamb....

I will prefer sacrifice her to old gods instead of give to wolf.

That's literally why females exist.

I don't even care about him being white as long as he's a loyal nigga. :feelsthink:

It's not like it'd be her first time

Only if handsome white/BBC

I'm really not getting it. It's like to be an aggressive dog on a pile of straws. You cannot eat it, and you don't allow others to eat it.

What's the point of having kids if you don't want them to have kids of their own?

I would never want a daughter

I'd fuck my daughter then she can die for all I care.
Another quality post :feelswhat:

I’d rather my daughter be married and have lots of kids with a good husband than be a typical thot getting passed around by Chad’s and Tyrone’s.

i will screw her first as it is my right as her father

If I get to choose the guy and no degenerate shit take place not at all. Give me some grandchildren.
i will screw her first as it is my right as her father
That too. Actually I don't know how I'd feel towards my daughter but I agree a father has that right.

I would consume my daugther.

Yes ofcourse dude.. if the situation you described was a possibility, then having a daughter wouldn’t be bad at all.. yeah some guy marries her but only he fucks her, he takes care of her, provides for her, and she’s never relegated to being a toilet for men who don’t give a shit about her.. that’s ideal tbh.. problem is, that version of reality doesn’t exist. If you have a daughter, there is a 100% chance she bends over and gets fucked brutally by men who don’t give a shit about her, and then she drinks their cum. Your daughter WILL be a cumdumpster. It’s the rite of passage into womanhood and social media/validation/Instagram life is too powerful for any foid to resist.. No 2 ways about it.

Once your daughter hits puberty, she is not your daughter anymore. Her friends and social media raise her from then on, and she belongs to the world.

REMINDER for anyone who ascends or normies lurking:
ABORT YOUR DAUGHTERS

He's White
They give you many lovely, well behaved grand children, who also love monogamous lives
yeah, i'd be fine

Is he Islamic? If yes, then I don't see why not.

I’ll never have a daughter. But yes, theoretically, if she’s pure.