Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be interested in dating a "femcel"

Would you date a femcel?

• Total voters
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
If she was a genuine incel, also your looksmatch?

I know most femcels have active sex lives and they borderline refuse to date us, but if femceldom was a thing, would you?

I would be extremely happy to date my looksmatch. What about you?

of course man volcel if you wouldnt

I wouldn't mind. But if she tried cheating on me I'd have to punish her

Yeah if she's my looksmatch.

Hell yeah, a decent girl who loves me and cares about me? that's what i've been craving all those years.

Im not interested in dating

I just wanna fuck like a crazy wilderbeast.

And no i wouldn't fuck my looksmatch

Yes, even if she had acne like me.
As long as she is skinny like me I will, no fat females!

Femcels are literally just aging mentally insane females on reddit who have nothing else better to do than cry on reddit that the young chads they fuck on Tinder don't want to commit to them

If she's not fat. Yes.

dating someone that you have a "shared life history" with is exactly what you want in order to get along, so obviously yes

present day femcels are just pump and dump whores that have 5% less sex than their peers and are angry about it

If she was a genuine incel

15561.jpg

I know most femcels have active sex lives and they borderline refuse to date us, but if femceldom was a thing, would you?

so why are you pretending that they don't? call them something else
present day femcels are just pump and dump whores that have 5% less sex than their peers and are angry about it

my looksmatch is a 2/10, so no thank you.

Unless she’s a landwhale, volcel if you wouldn’t.

Yes, I'd prefer a foid who's a bit mentally fucked up like me. But foids who are a bit mentally fucked up like me prefer Chad like the rest of them.

No because femcels want chad not me.

I'd date anyone since it will be my first. I won't expect much or invest time since the moment she finds someone better looking im gone.

But of course. Filty volcel if you don't. Even my genderswap looks ok.

However, I wish she has a good personality. I mean real good personality.
FaceApp 1573886883722

Last edited:
Unsure tbh. I don't want crazy women in my life. I'm also not eager to date someone my age tbh. Fuck, maybe (even though I'm trying to quit adultery, I think I wouldn't be able to resist depending on the situation), but dating some crazy old chick would be annoying.

No such thing as a femcel, for the last fucking time foids Cannot be incel

female incels would be the solution to inceldom since incels and femcels could just date.

yes I dont care

If this unicorn did exist, the real question is would she be interested in dating me? I think not.

But of course. Filty volcel if you don't. Even my genderswap looks ok.

However, I wish she has a good personality. I mean real good personality.
View attachment 169072

We just lost the 50/50. We would have won life immediately. My gender swap could get any man on Tinder while I have to rot here and have to do low-level work.

Looksmatch not SMV match. My SMV match is literally below a Down syndrome 70 year old foid.

"Would you date an unicorn?"

No because they are ugly and have bad personalities

if a girl calls herself "femcel" she is automatically retarded, it is impossible for a girl to be an incel.

femcel = chad-sexuall

No, and i'll explain you why: a "femcel" is a very insecure person that instead of going to get fucked by men that she likes (Chads) she just straight settles for "nice guys" because she knows Chads will fuck and dump her in a second.

So if we are talking about dating i'd say no.

If we are saying that the femcel just wants to get fucked (which to me is weird, but i'll accept for the sake of the experiment) i'd go straight in, except if she's obese (chubby would be fine i guess).

so she is a virgin yes

yes if has good personality

if she loves me and i'll be not cucked in 5y sure

The only difference between a femcel and any other below-average foid is how angry she is about not being able to fuck Chad.