Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be in a relationship with a femdom foid? (No sex allowed)

Question

• Yes

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • No way, that is beyond cucked

Votes: 39 75.0%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
If you got the chance to be in a relationship with a femdom foid who could do anything she wanted with you. Like facesitting, spitting, treat you like a dog etc but you could never ever have sexual intercourse. Would you agree on it? You could choose exactly how she would look like.

no, i won't put up with any of this wannabe dominatrix shit, gentle mommy gf ftw

@Liu KANG type question

• Yes​

Votes: 1 20.0%
:feelswhat:

I'm not falling for the muscle mommy bandwagon propagated by normgroids

No, I would reject such a foid 100%

No
No

For dickcels who cant really have PIV sex anyways It's enticing. But nah, I'm not getting spit on and treated like a dog. Minus those 2 and I would though probably.

>even thinking of this dumb sexless bullshit
faggots.is

@ShiiOfTheSPLC type thread

+2148 shii credits

bro even with sex I wouldn't. I hope that goes for everyone here

Still would want to kill myself.

If there’s no sex, what’s the fucking point?

No point if I cannot brutally fuck

I voted no guys. :society:

No, I would still be an incel then.

If you got the chance to be in a relationship with a femdom foid who could do anything she wanted with you. Like facesitting, spitting, treat you like a dog etc but you could never ever have sexual intercourse. Would you agree on it? You could choose exactly how she would look like.
Wtf kys faggot I would beat the shit out of her until she has to go to hospital (in hitler world 2)

@kay' nice try you have been reported for hate crime

Gay question.

No sex allowed? This shit sounds like friendship

Screenshot 2354