Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be in a relationship with a 3/10 foid?

Question

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
She would look like these foids and she would also be flat chested with a flat ass. She wouldn't be able to change her appearance ever, so no weight loss or surgery.

Sure, as long as she will let me do my fetish on her

Hey man I thought you were going to leave the site forever. Welcome back

No the main thing foids got going for them is sex appeal. why would I bother with a foid who even lacks that?

I would probably not bother. It's not worth it

I bet the fat chick might actually be ok with doing a refined version of my fetish

Yes, I cant be picky in this case

You are probably into certain types of men I am not going to speak of if you would settle down for this type of toilet. Pump and dump material.

Nah, my ex is hotter than those

HAHWHA PRANK
JOKEEEEE

They're basically my looksmatches so yes.

Thanks, i'm only back temporarily for a short while.
Why are you leaving?

Anyway I think its possible for me, there is a fraction of me that thinks its not possible maybe, i think it would have an 80% chance at working out as long as she genuinely loves me

Why are you leaving?

Anyway I think its possible for me, there is a fraction of me that thinks its not possible maybe, i think it would have an 80% chance at working out as long as she genuinely loves me
This forum is a waste of time. It makes me depressed. For the last month i felt better not browsing this site. I know it sounds bluepilled but i feel better not being on this site.

Wouldn't you be embarrased to be seen with such foids? I don't know how ugly you are but you gotta be above them in terms of looks.

She would look like these foids and she would also be flat chested with a flat ass. She wouldn't be able to change her appearance ever, so no weight loss or surgery.

View attachment 1282549
I would.

I think I would even sacrifice some of my mental health, in order to buy the trait of her being not fat. Aesthethic experience in a good painkiller, which is why foids don't quit abusive relationships whilst also carried by their need to fulfill their biological utility of being an incubator for a HTN or chad.

I would smash but I don't know about date.

Those women are my looksmatches and would likely despise me.

This forum is a waste of time. It makes me depressed. For the last month i felt better not browsing this site. I know it sounds bluepilled but i feel better not being on this site.
Yeah fair, I just seldom use the site and leave a few comments so I can't really get depressed when I only use it for like 15 minutes
Wouldn't you be embarrased to be seen with such foids? I don't know how ugly you are but you gotta be above them in terms of looks.
I guess a little but honestly a woman thats genuinely in to you even ugly is a good flex in 2024 at this rate and I would be happy possibly

Only if she submits to sex whenever I ask. I don't want to beg for any handies.

Doesn't matter because they wouldn't have a relationship with me

No. Definitely would be ok with the fat girl and possibly that other one at the bottom. I wouldn’t want that top one tho, as her jaw is way too masculine and is an instant turn off. I am without a doubt above all 3 of them in looks, but dating is ridiculous anymore. Foids like this might actually love me

No im betabuxxing an attractive woman. Else single forever and by forever i mean till i get the courage to rope

I have no physical attraction to them so no I'd rather just be alone. And no I'm not a volcel because I've never rejected any foids.

4/10 minimum