Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be her BF if you got $6 million?

Question

• Total voters
Being incel is better

If she lost weight and put on make-up I'd consider it even without the 6 million
With the 6 million I wouldn't hesitate

6 million is 6 million

If she lost weight and put on make-up I'd consider it even without the 6 million
With the 6 million I wouldn't hesitate
wow you're more desperate than me. I didn't think that was possible.

She's one plastic surgery and half a can fake up away from mogging half the foids in her town, (not seen the video)

She's one plastic surgery and half a can fake up away from mogging half the foids in her town, (not seen the video)
jfl, nah i don't think so. She's over 50.

wow you're more desperate than me. I didn't think that was possible.
she's not THAT bad
but yeah I am pretty desperate as I have 0 means of even meeting women

You weren't allowed to leave her but you had to fuck her atleast 3 times a week and you would have to live with her until death. You could still cheat with other foids on the side.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w8UARTu8UI

IDK bro you said 6 million so i can pay her glow up with gym and plastic surgery; however im concerned about her age, she is clearly a granny and im not gerontophile.

50 is too old

I would use some of the money to looksmaxxx her as much as possible but yes for 6 million.