Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be her betabuxx ??

She is pretty.

yes, i will be her obedient betabuxxer as long as i get to have a white offspring.

I don’t like pigskin. Irani more desirable.

IMG 3086

I will contact her in her dms and tell her "Let me spoil you princess;) Post the wishlist!" And then I'll give her all my money that I inherited from my grandmother who worked hard for 60 years to facilitate a good life for her grandchildren.

No, I wanted my first love to be someone I truly love.

If betabuxxing means feeding her while she's at my basement and buying sexy underwear for her, then yes

I will contact her in her dms and tell her "Let me spoil you princess;) Post the wishlist!" And then I'll give her all my money that I inherited from my grandmother who worked hard for 60 years to facilitate a good life for her grandchildren.
Do it and don’t forget to take screenshots, kek

Betabuxx? What are you, a blue pilled fag?

No. I'd replace her chain with a bigger one that's a leash and keep her in the basement, though.

So loveless relationship where she's just using my money to live comfortably? No.