Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be for or against abortion if the foid got no welfare whatsoever?

Would you be for or against abortion if the foid got no welfare whatsoever?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The foid doesn’t get any gibs from the government and the Chad who impregnated the foid is not compelled by the law to pay for his spawn.

So if the foid does not have a proper job it is screwed and will most likely have to beg on the side of the street (and probably sell sex). As a result the spawn will most likely die anyways and the foid’s life is ruined, a win everywhere in my opinion.

I would definitely be against abortion against and cannot figure out why a reasonable person wouldn’t be against abortion in this case. So would be curious with your opinion if you are still pro abortion in this circumstance.

I'm against abortion in general. Femoids should have to face accountability for their own actions.

I'm not for abortion at all

Ban abortion, especially late term abortion. The brutality of it is insane. They literally rip it apart limb from limb while it is still alive and conscious and can feel all the pain :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:. How they can be such heartless monsters is beyond me. I'm not usually very emotional, but anyone who doesn't care about this is heartless. Jfl that they say we are the bad ones, while they are literally murdering their own babies in one of the worst ways possible

If the baby is white I'm against abortion but if the baby is a niglet abortions should be mandatory

If the baby is white I'm against abortion but if the baby is a niglet abortions should be mandatory
I don't care what it is, no baby deserves to die in such a horrifically painful way. I despise white women getting knocked up by niggers, but still, killing a baby like that is too far even then.

I don't care what it is, no baby deserves to die in such a horrifically painful way. I despise white women getting knocked up by niggers, but still, killing a baby like that is too far even then.
This

And they say we are the evil ones, yet we care more about the babies than their own mothers do! Wild shit man. I genuinely cannot imagine how a woman could willingly get her baby killed at all, let alone in such a brutal way

And they say we are the evil ones, yet we care more about the babies than their own mothers do! Wild shit man. I genuinely cannot imagine how a woman could willingly get her baby killed at all, let alone in such a brutal way
They are monsters. :fuk:

For real. Even hardened ones like us are appalled by it, and that's saying something. I would feel immense disgust and hatred if I ever had to interact with a woman that did this to a child.

And society normalized it too, like it's nothing. That's the worst part. They make men pay child support whether they want the kid or not, so why does the woman have the right to abort it at all, even if it's early?

I should have been aborted so i'm pro-abortion, especially for subhuman males.

For real. Even hardened ones like us are appalled by it, and that's saying something. I would feel immense disgust and hatred if I ever had to interact with a woman that did this to a child.
And society normalized it too, like it's nothing. That's the worst part. They make men pay child support whether they want the kid or not, so why does the woman have the right to abort it at all, even if it's early?
Society is as sick as the lies it tells itself :feelsthink:

I am pro-abortion in every scenario.
Life equals misery and a new child is a new lifetime of torture. This is especially the case for "mothers" who are willing to kill their kid and the only thing in their way is the law forbidding it. What kind of quality of life do you think the baby of such whore could have?