Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be female if you had the chance?

Dynama

Dynama

Greycel
Hear me out, provided you were average attractiveness or above, and in a western country, you'd gain a massive increase to the social and legal power you have in return for less effort overall. This is assuming a down-to-the-DNA conversion, no tranny shit.

Also more power means more influence to change things for the better, like if you made the case that normies should respect incels, normies would be much more likely to listen if you were societies preferred gender. It may also glitch them out NPC style if they see a female defending incels too, which would be interesting to see. Not to mention people would be jumping to help you out with whatever problems you have, and you would have virtually no expectations from others.

So would you do it and what would you do with this newfound power?

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

>April 5th, 2020
>Posts:7
>Online: 4h 20m

Lesb loli yes

Another greycel, another gay thread

No... Women are subhuman. They have the inability to think logically, innovate, or take risks.

If you became a woman, you would just be another woman. You would be biologically hardwired to get some betabuxxer and fuck Chad only. I doubt you would be able to override your biological programming.

Lol no, I would rather be Chad and with my halo effect help incels spread blackpill and anything beneficial along the way. How to give rights to incels.
But to be a woman is to lower yourself too much, but I do not deny that it would also be useful.

How else can you explain 6200 posts in 20 days?

Active contributing member :feelsEhh:
You earn one star per 100 posts, up to 5 stars.
Once you get 500 posts your rank and color changes, and you reset to one star again.
Notice that for each rank you need to have been registered one extra week on the site, this is so spamming to skip ranks isn't possible.
You can see all ranks in the Members section's sidebar.

Gigacoping graycel btfo'dView attachment 238240

I have veteran color as an Overlord rank. :feelsseriously:

Yes I would. I don’t care if it’s “gay” to say it but foids have life objectively so much easier than me.

I would do it yeah

seems boring to live as a femoid
thats gonna be a no from me

another newcel gay tranny thread
Tbh you are just another postmaxxer that does not contribute anything.
cope he btfod looksmax

People are criticising op but the truth is switching to be a toilet is switching to tutorial mode where every day is awesome, you can’t lose, and everyone adores you. So, duh, yes.

I would if I was an orgasmic infertile redhead, ngl.

I would if I was an orgasmic infertile redhead, ngl.
Convergence

i call dibs on this hoe

GrAYcels, also no. I value being male more then an air head thot.

0DBF64A0 C88D 473B 9CCB D9C8F669A76E

No, I want to be a male that has cute girlfriends and a normal social life

tbh I think I’d be good looking as a girl if female me had most of my traits. Honestly it’d mog my current life I guess I’d take it. Only if from birth tho, no way I’m trannymaxxing that shits gay

I don’t know

Lol no, I would rather be Chad and with my halo effect help incels spread blackpill and anything beneficial along the way. How to give rights to incels.
But to be a woman is to lower yourself too much, but I do not deny that it would also be useful.