Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you be extremely traumatized if you were raped?

Would you be devastated by rape?

• Yes, I would be forever devastated by sodomy

• It would be terrible, but I would overcome the hardship

• No worse than assault

• Getting anally raped by a woman wearing a strap-on is no big deal

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Women are devastated by rape, and many folks here say that it is unwarranted. How would you feel if you were anally raped by a woman with a strap-on?

Why a strap-on?
There is something to be said about being penetrated. Simply being jerked off by a woman or fucked by a woman wouldn't be the same thing. You need to have your body violated internally to have the female equivalent.

Why not just a male?
Because then there would be a homosexual element. When women are raped, it is heterosexual. You will also be raped heterosexually.

yes, i wouldn't feel like a man anymore
i am pretty sure the prison is full of sick fucks and faggots who would fuck any thing that moves and breathe so it's better to not try to get in any kind of illegal bs

you have a strange fixation on rape, G

As if I'd let a women rape me. Why are you jerking off to users reactions to getting hypothetically raped?

Why do you keep making these threads? :feelswhere:

Women are devastated by rape, and many folks here say that it is unwarranted. How would you feel if you were anally raped by a woman with a strap-on?

Why a strap-on?
There is something to be said about being penetrated. Simply being jerked off by a woman or fucked by a woman wouldn't be the same thing. You need to have your body violated internally to have the female equivalent.

Why not just a male?
Because then there would be a homosexual element. When women are raped, it is heterosexual. You will also be raped heterosexually.
Uhmm what's the obsession with anal rape :feelswhat:

Why can't it be a stacy sodomising me and fucking me :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Why do you keep making these threads? :ping:

Gay threads me

Ask Guts from Berserk

Yeah, I wouldn't like to be assraped.